Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #11
nisha1rocks
Webkinz :)

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fed up with Webkinz!

i aggree with everybody!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
Versace is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

You can try to get your dock down to under 100 items, this seems to help some people.
Thanks for the suggestion and I may give it a try, although I don't think I have that many items in my dock. I still think the appropriate thing would be for them to fix their game. It's not as though it's a surprise to them that people bought their product and would want to play, which seemed to be their answer to all the issues that came up after the holidays.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

Neon_Starz is on a distinguished road

It happens to me too but I love my pets too much to leave. They are meh babies. I think they will eventually get things straightened out. Just be really patient and something good should come out of it. ^^
Neon_Starz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #14
silvermare

silvermare555 is an unknown quantity at this point

I too missed the wheel of the month spin. I am really getting flustrated that Cerio shop has been down for 4 days now and Gem hunt. They tease us with new acent items, than don't have the cerio shop loading for us.. Thsi is my favorite web game sight. All flustrations aside. When a player has invested a couple hundred dollars in to there plushies, cards and other items. It would be nice if the sight ran as it is supose to.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #15
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

I wish they'd make a bulletin board listing all of the known/reported glitches. Even if it is not interactive, at least everyone would know that they are aware of it. It is so rude when they won't even acknowledge the concerns of their consumers. It is bad business, and just plain inconsiderate on a human level.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #16
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with everyone! I missed the kinzvision plasma because I can't get to the curio shop anymore and now I have to log out and log back in just to get kinzcash from an arcade game!!! Why does Ganz have so many glitches!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Zkat; 02-24-2008 at 04:48 PM..
Zkat is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmaine
I wish they'd make a bulletin board listing all of the known/reported glitches. Even if it is not interactive, at least everyone would know that they are aware of it. It is so rude when they won't even acknowledge the concerns of their consumers. It is bad business, and just plain inconsiderate on a human level.
I don't think Webkinz World will make a bulletin board like that. That is why I am always on Webkinz Insider. This is where I get all that information; it's from other members reporting and wondering if there are wide-spread glitches. That is why I love Webkinz Insider.

A few years ago I worked for someone that ran a similar type of website (not nearly as many users though). I was tasked with training others on how to use the website. If I would say anything negative about the website/product (e.g. glitches), I would be told never to do that again. I was only supposed to report/train on the positive, and ignore the negative (i.e. pretend it didn't exist). This is the way many businesses are run. I am not sure why, because knowing what doesn't work is just as important as knowing what works. It just gets customers frustrated when something doesn't work, and they think it is on their end (because they don't know the product has glitches). The main concern of the company I worked for was they thought they would lose business if they "advertised what was wrong".

Many, many bugs!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #18
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

I'm certainly willing to accept that because their site is set up with rigorous constraints to protect the user that the opportunity for glitches is far greater. They also have to deal with constantly changing programming standards. Neopets is far larger, and they always responded to concerns expediently, and they were a completely free site. A paid account gets a response within 24 hours. That is customer service, and why I've had an account for over 7 years. Remember when customer satisfaction was a top priority?
Old 02-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmaine
Remember when customer satisfaction was a top priority?
That seems like many moons ago! I also remember when companies used to value their employees. That doesn't seem to happen very much any more. I once worked for a company, ran by a couple of sisters. When I was first hired, they said that they treat their employees like family. Now I know better. Next time someone says this to me, I will ask them "How do you treat your family?" One of their daughters worked for them for about 2 months, and then either quit or got fired!

It's all about making money. And since Webkinz is still making money, and sales are still up, they will continue to do what they are doing.

I think if they fix at least a couple of their glitches, then people wouldn't have to email them for customer support as often, and they could actually save money.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 11:05 PM   #20
angelofmaine

**Update for tournament arena. My stats are being updated under prizes and statistics tab, and am now receiving KC for the wins. The leaderboard doesn't work, and you have to log out and then back in, but at least the stats change.
Closed