Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
TLB1977
Webkinz :)
wbknzlvr30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Fed up with Webkinz!

I'm getting pretty fed up with Webkinz. Everyday it's something else. It's been this way for me, for about 2 weeks now. First I couldn't log in, the some of the things wouldn't show up. You can't name your rooms, and now the daily activities are not coming up and I can't even get into my room now! It's craziness. I don't know what's goin on but they are about to lose a cutomer!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: Fed up with Webkinz!

I feel your pain. But think about your poor virtual pet, he or she didnt do anything wrong. Wait a few days and try again. I too am getting frustrated but I love my pets so much. I know they are virtual and I will REALLY miss them someday when Ganz closes the site down but for now I think of them almost like "real" pets and can't imagine just ignoring them or letting the account expire.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,

I agree with both of you! They just took the site down for maintenance (right in the middle of gardening!). I hope things are in a "fixed" state when they come back up. I guess I get to go to bed early tonight!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
zifcamb
Gifted

PandyZiffy is on a distinguished road

I agree with you both too. I have had numerous problems over the last few weeks and what gets me most upset is that I have the POTM and I can't do a lot of the extra things on the hourly activities becuause it ia not showing up- it stays in the "loading" stage and doesn't move. Yesterday kept trying to log on all day and didn't get the activities until nigh time and found out that I missed the wheel of the month!!!! I am getting very frustrated.

I thnk Ganz is going to start losing customers if they keep frustrating folks on a regular basis. People will only put up with the glitches for so long. and to add insult to injusry even if you tell them about what has happened on your account, you never hear back from them. It is like they don't care. I have reported errors and problems in the past and it is never made right....

:-(
Old 02-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #5
Crayola

i agree, they should have just left things ho they were before. and i wouldnt mind if it was like one thing everyother week but its everyday!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

I have a POM too. I missed the wheel also. I have had any luck with the tournament area either. I haven't found any posts saying that it is still glitched. Each time I click the icon the results say Place 1 Score 0. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? Of course no response from support.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
Versace is an unknown quantity at this point

Does Ganz even have a quality assurance department? From what I can tell, they certainly don't have a customer support department. Things are supposed to work correctly every day. I don't want to fly on a plane that has a few glitches and have someone tell me not to worry about it.

I've only been playing since Christmas, and at this point I'm about to give up on them. From not being able to complete the adoption process, to the servers shutting down for a few hours every night to not being able to name a room. The list just keeps growing.

The latest, along with everyone's suggested fix, is unacceptable. I consistently get the message, "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" So I can't load the W-Shop. Which isn't much of a big deal since I get the same error message when I try to retrieve items from my storage! The fix? Clear out your cookies. Like that doesn't screw up other things. Personally, I find it inconvenient to have to reauthorize my computer to access bank accounts every other day, as well as having to relog into sites that I can usually just stay logged into.

There are other things to occupy my time. If Ganz wants me to continue to use my leisure time looking at their ads urging me to buy more of their products, they had better fix the site. It's not rocket science, but that's no excuse for not doing it right.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmaine
I have a POM too. I missed the wheel also. I have had any luck with the tournament area either. I haven't found any posts saying that it is still glitched. Each time I click the icon the results say Place 1 Score 0. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? Of course no response from support.
I think most everyone missed the POM Wheel of the Month (a lucky few were able to do it). The tournament area has not been giving results for weeks (it's not just you)! Also, if you play the new Goober's Atomacolicious game, you don't get the extra 10 kinzcash for winning (or 5 for not winning); and if the other person wins, and clicks "back to the arena" before your screen updates their moves, then you get no kinzcash! Also, you need to log off and back on to get any money from any of the games, or you can go to Quizzy's and answer a question and get your money, or you can go to the w-shop and buy something and get your money (people are probably thinking that they are getting extra money for buying things, but it is just their game money that is finally showing up!). This is also true for getting all your money for the wishing well. It seems to give the money, except for your last chance. You need to log off and back on again in order to get the money from your last chance (or go to Quizzy's....). Can you imagine if someone got 3 wells in the center on their last chance... I wonder how their programming would work. You probably wouldn't get anything!!!

Okay, I'm not complaining all the time (so those of you who say "quit complaining", please don't say it in this thread). Everything has bugs, including my internet connection. So, it is nice to have threads like this so I know whether it is actually Webkinz, my computer, or my internet connection. We get (and give) a lot of information on these threads, so then I am able to know whether I need to call my internet service provider if the trouble is not the Webkinz site (but this weekend it has been both!)

I continue to play on Webkinz, even with all the bugs. I need to remember that I am not alone in my frustrations. That helps a lot!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
LeMaMe7
Gifted

skitles78 has a spectacular aura about

yea if this keeps up I mean ganz will lose tons of customers
skitles78 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by Versace
I consistently get the message, "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" So I can't load the W-Shop. Which isn't much of a big deal since I get the same error message when I try to retrieve items from my storage! The fix? Clear out your cookies.
You need to allow this script to run, then things will load (or you can try logging off and back on again a hundred times, or maybe just a few!). It has never made my computer unresponsive. I get this message almost every day. Sometimes it is right after I log in, sometimes when loading my dock (which affects the w-shop, since they automatically load your dock before they let you purchase something), and sometimes it is when loading the daily/hourly activities. I don't think this script has anything to do with clearing your cookies or temporary internet files, because I could get the pop-up message one time, and then the next time I log in I don't get it. It is very intermittent, and I think it has to do with your connection speed, how much traffic is on your internet (including your neighbors using their connections, if they run through some of the same lines), how much traffic Webkinz has at the time, and how big your Webkinz account is (how many rooms, items, pets, and number of total items in your dock). If clearing your temporary internet files and cookies seems to help, then go ahead and do it; but that is not the only problem!

I have one account with only one pet and about 50 items in my dock, and about 5 rooms. I never get the Adobe pop-up on that account (except for yesterday when loading the hourly activities, and Webkinz was having problems--I think it got caught in an infinite loop, because right after I click "no" to not abort the script, same pop-up message came up again, and again, and again, and again, ....). I have another account with many many pets, many many rooms, and many more items in my dock. On the bigger account, I get it almost every day (sometimes multiple times a day). I always allow the script to run with no problems (sometimes if the pop-up comes up twice in a row when trying to log on, then Webkinz automatically logs you out; but then the next time I log in (right after they log me out), I don't have that problem).

You can try to get your dock down to under 100 items, this seems to help some people.
Closed