Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Feature Code Question

My niece entered in a series 1 Trading Card code and got an error message. She knows that she typed in the code correctly because she says she checked it twice before hitting enter. She thinks the error message was "error 44" but she isn't sure about the number. It disappeared before she could get me to the computer.

We tried reentering the code and it would not let us. We didn't received any items. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this error or something like it. I will have to call GANZ and see what to do about it.

Thanks
DogLUVR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

Default Re: Feature Code Question

I would defiantly call GANZ. It's never happened to me before! Good luck!
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Please call Ganz.
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
I hope they fix it!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #4

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

It would probably smartest to call Ganz. That is an odd message, so they HAD BETTER FIX IT!!!
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

hmmm...I have heard about feature codes not working for 24 hours...that is what they do when it has been fairly clear to them that someone has been randomly trying to enter codes to get either pets or feature codes. I guess it is an internal double-check they do to try to prevent being scammed. In that case, you would just try the next day.
I do think you should talk to them though...that is odd to get an error message. Good luck to you...I hope it works out.
(I did once call about something similar for my dd and I had to push a bit to explain that children are the future of their company and that they should not be penalized for the poor choices others make - that worked out for us. Especially since I mentioned having gotten nieces and nephews into Webkinz...)
Again, Good luck!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #6

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

What message did you get when you tried reentering the code? Did it say the code has been used already or did it say it would be locked for 24 hours? I have had error messages entering TC codes and if I try reentering the code a second time a message appears saying the code will be locked for 24 hours. I wait the 24 hours, try again and it always works fine.

Hopefully this will be the case for you.
webbimom is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

This is strange. Someone could have entered random codes in and gotten hers. But above all, contact Ganz. Their number is 1-866 WEB KINZ. Good luck, and I'm sorry this has been happening to your loved one
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That is weird. I would contact ganz at 1-866-web-kinz [932-5469]
lego is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e