Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
fishymill
Webkinz :)

fishymill is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: feature code help

i recently purchased the sailor tunic and when i tried to enter the feature code in the code shop i keep getting and error that my code does not exist. has this ever happened to anyone else, i contacted gantz and they asked that i mail them my code via snail mail. i am leery of doing this but i want my virtual version of this shirt, then today i happen to be in the kinzstyle shop and there was my shirt marked kinzstyle shop exclusive, could that possibly be my problem? has anyone else ever had to send there codes to gantz? thanks in advance for any and all of your fantastic advice!
fishymill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: feature code help

I had thta problem on a Webkinz once, and they had me mail it to them also. I recommend you make yourself a COPY of the code before you mail it, and then follow up in about 7-10 days. they just want to make sure you have the ACTUAL CODE TAG. There are people writing down codes of product, but leaving them with the product so that the purchases doesn't notice until later. Sad but true.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Sorry for your luck. I have never had that issue with feature codes. Make sure you had no typos...Did you purchase it online? Somebody could have used the code and made it look like they didn't then sold it. Nope, the kinzstyle shop exclusive means that you can't get it in the wshop or anywhere besides the kinzstyle shop. GANZ is normally pretty good with customer service, so I am sure your error will be fixed before you know it. Good luck!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 01-26-2009 at 05:34 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

That's true. Ganz issued me a new code that worked after I sent it to them. I did have to call them back to check on it though...but when I did, they found the tag I had mailed in and corrected the problem. That's why I say to make sure you make a copy. Not just write down the code....it's better backup in case it's lost in the mail too.
Good luck!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

It ahs never happened to me, sorry.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 01-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
I needs more

webkinznumber1 is on a distinguished road

Aw, sorry about the problem! I'd double-check spelling. If it's correct, e-mail GANZ with the code in the message. They should fix it, but you never know, with there controversial no returning POTM prizes, you never know. I sent a business letter to GANZ when I was dissapointed, so hopefully they'll fix it.

~webkinznumber1
webkinznumber1 is offline Male
Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Contact Ganz. Explain to them that your code will not work and I am sure they will give you a new one. Try to relax, I'm sure everything is going to be fine. Everything will work it's way out! Good luck with getting your code and I hope I helped.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes that has happened to me. If that keeps happening call ganz at: (1800) Webkinz.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Double check the spelling, too. I was entering something incorrectly so it wasn't working. I mis-read one of the letters. I've never had to mail in a code. I like the idea of photocopying it. good luck!
lorib64 is offline Female
Closed