Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Christine is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Feature code help

Is there a way to tell what your feature code came from? We have a bunch of those little feature code rectangles from ornaments, figures, clothes, etc. and my kids have mixed them and now don't know which are the few that they had yet to input/redeem. Of course they will freak out if they redeem the other persons and loose out. I see the WE###### and the B-## and I wondered if they reflect what the item is. Any help? Thanks:husky:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Feature code help

I'm sorry, but I don't get what your question is.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, if it is an ornament it has a B-26 on it and the WE0000 number will be in the 400's. If it is a B-12 or B-21 it is a figurine

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

The WE code is the number of the individual ornament and the B-26 is the Lot that it came from....like this
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Dixiecup added 26 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

This is quoted from Webberlily in a Thread that we worked together on to try and find the codes for a person who had opened them all and not paid attention to which belonged to what. These are justthe ornaments. We haven't nailed down the Figurines, but we do know that figurines start with a B12 or a B21 in that lower right hand corner. The other stuff, like clothes and spritz, I can't help you with
Originally Posted by Webberlily
Here is the list:
WE000416 = Santakinz Hippo (from now on, I skip the WE000, ok?)
417 = Ring in the Season Penguin
418 = Sweet Peppermint Puppy
419 = Christmas Parade Panda
420 = Stocking Stuffer Siamese Cat
421 = Frozen Fun Snowman
422 = Santakinz Lil' Helper
423 = Christmas Surprise Beagle
424 = Wreath Relaxing Monkey
425 = Great Skates Googles
426 = Lighting the Way Reindeer
427 = Cookies For Santakinz Cow
428 = Best Present Dog
429 = Major Air Snowboarding Frog
430 = Starry Night Arabian Horse
431 = Northern Tales Polar Bear
432 = Sounds of the Season Poodle
433 = Sounds of the Season Rabbit
434 = Sounds of the Season Yellow Lab
435 = All Decked Out Zangoz
436 = Have a Wacky Christmas Zingoz
437 = Christmas Snack Pig
438 = Very Merry Christmas Seal
439 = Slippery Slopes Raccoon

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-31-2008 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, if it is an ornament it has a B-26 on it and the WE0000 number will be in the 400's. If it is a B-12 or B-21 it is a figurine

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

The WE code is the number of the individual ornament and the B-26 is the Lot that it came from....like this
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Dixiecup added 26 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

This is quoted from Webberlily in a Thread that we worked together on to try and find the codes for a person who had opened them all and not paid attention to which belonged to what. These are justthe ornaments. We haven't nailed down the Figurines, but we do know that figurines start with a B12 or a B21 in that lower right hand corner. The other stuff, like clothes and spritz, I can't help you with
Woah Dixiecup, how do you know all of this!? I can't tell the difference between any of the feature codes LOL!
Old 12-31-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

On the back of WW pets it tells you what kind of pet it is. I don't know about the others. Hope I helped.

~~JJ887~~
jj887 is offline Female
Closed