Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Family Deluxe Account

Has Ganz decided on what to do about the deluxe family accounts? Have they given us another option yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Family Deluxe Account

Not yet. We are all waiting and hoping that they come up with something good.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

I hope they hurry up if they want MY business.
My Deluxe FAMILY PLAN (for 5 accounts) is up after this month and I am not renewing OR buying anything Ganz until they have a Deluxe FAMILY PLAN (for 5 accounts).

NO e-Store (which I frequent regularly and am waiting for the family plan to buy some things I have been looking at), and NO Webkinz plushies or other products made by Ganz.

I mean come on already , they have all the other plans out, how hard can it be to get a Deluxe FAMILY PLAN up on the site?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

I just saw the $2.00 Deluxe Membership prompt on my webkinz homepage, made me sad. I hope this thread gets to stay open I think we need a place to keep in touch about the issue.
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Nothing yet.

Likely never will....

Wonder if they will ever know how many deluxe accounts they lost on this?

Decisions like this tell me that the accounting people, the creative people and customer service don't talk with each other!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Nothing yet seems to be coming from Ganz on this one - sad to say. I bought the Family Deluxe for my DD's after months of begging days before this mess came about. They are glad, but know that this will not be an annual renewing if there is not family deluxe.

I have to say though that the whole things irritates and insults a large number of their customer base.

I hope that they get the picture sooner rather than later - that $2 option is an option for some, but not everyone.

I've even said in conversations with the CSR - multiple calls - that I would pay slightly more for a Family Deluxe - always the same scripted answers - "The Family Deluxe was too confusing" or "We'll pass this on so people know how you feel."

Don't buy it on either accounts.

Oh well - what a fun way to celebrate Webkinz Day - Thanks to Greedy Ganz.
deenies is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
My Deluxe FAMILY PLAN (for 5 accounts) is up after this month and I am not renewing OR buying anything Ganz until they have a Deluxe FAMILY PLAN (for 5 accounts).

NO e-Store (which I frequent regularly and am waiting for the family plan to buy some things I have been looking at), and NO Webkinz plushies or other products made by Ganz.

I mean come on already , they have all the other plans out, how hard can it be to get a Deluxe FAMILY PLAN up on the site?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Maybe if they added an incentive, even a small amount like 500 estore points (In 12 months you would accumulate only 6000 estore points, but that is better than nothing they offer right now) It is still enough to bank up points and buy something nice from the estore. At present the only thing it has going for it is the fact that you can extend your account for a month. That is enough time to buy a little grace to get another pet.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Well, I have a feeling that they are not going to bring back family deluxe. I think they are looking to see how many sign up for individual accounts instead. For me personally, when I calculated how many estore points I bought over the last year, it was the same as buying everyone a regular deluxe membership and earning the monthly points.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #9
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Family Deluxe Account

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430

I totally agree. Our family deluxe membership is over the end of this month. We want the same plan or better!!!!!
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #10

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Maybe this was the old "bait and switch method"... get people hooked on deluxe and then end family memberships and force people to pay full price for every account in the household.

The jokes on them though...

This will simply mean people will buy less of the pets, cards, bags, clothes, etc. to be able to afford a virtual item. And what does that mean for Ganz? They lose money in the end. Those items people will be forgoing in order to afford deluxe cost them actual production dollars. Those items need to be manufactured and shipped all over the world. Meanwhile, the virtual coding and programming costs of deluxe packages are minimal compared to the rest of their expenses. So in the end will they make more money??? Nope, they'll lose money. Fabulous idea, Ganz!
Closed