Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Festival/No Leaves?

Thanks to you all for responding. I am going to go give it another try since it is afternoon
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
I am so sorry that you are not seeing the leaves. There are some good tips in the WIKI.

Fall Fest - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Here are some things to try:

Make sure that your dock is showing. My favorite place is the Newspaper. Choose the "Contact us" option and then the communal contest box. This gives you alot of white space to catch the leaf.

Do not have a pop-up window open. This includes the WShop, storage units (i.e contents of a dresser), some games, and others. This will cover the leaf, which is flying below the window.

Choose a page that does not have other things to "click on". The big map is a problem since you can click almost anywhere and be sent to another page, therefore missing your leaf. I have not had any luck in the clubhouse, since my pet wants to run around the room while I click.

Good luck to you!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #13
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

i have been seeing them consistently

hope it changes for you
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

No problem seeing and catching the leaves. They are on a regular 9 minute schedule.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #15
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Since no one is seeing them it must be a bug.
Remember that if you wanna get a prize play Peek A News.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed