Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Fake Boxes

My daughter went to adopt a few pets and now we have about 15 pet gift boxes in the dock that don’t open. She got her 1 gift but the rest do not open and serve no purpose. It’s like the game spawned and loaded several boxes instead of just 1 and now they are useless. Can’t sell or kinzpost. Any other way to get rid of them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rainbowrae123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2017, 06:58 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fake Boxes

View Post Originally Posted by rainbowrae123
My daughter went to adopt a few pets and now we have about 15 pet gift boxes in the dock that don’t open. She got her 1 gift but the rest do not open and serve no purpose. It’s like the game spawned and loaded several boxes instead of just 1 and now they are useless. Can’t sell or kinzpost. Any other way to get rid of them???

Email customer service and ask them to remove therm.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Hi,

the last time i adopted a pet about a month ago i got boxes, forgot how many, but the boxes have a date to be opened. i am surprised you didnt get a message as to if it is time to open. i think i got about three boxes and it took over a month to open the last one.

good luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-06-2017, 02:27 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen
Ritzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizenRitzcracker is a crafty citizen

Are the boxes identical to the regular gift box? If so it is a glitch, and you can ask customer service to remove them. Is this a new account? If so, then Lucy Hippo's comment might be what you need to consider. New accounts get 10 bonus accounts with e-store items in them. (At least, this was the case when I last opened an account, which was some time ago; it might have changed since.) I think this is what she is referring to. The first one you open right away, the second you have to wait a day, then the third three days, with the time gap increasing, so for the last one you have to wait 30 days. I think it takes over two months to open them all. I hope you figure it out.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-09-2017, 08:34 AM   #5

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi all. Thank you. They are regular boxes not the time gap ones. They say they are the name of the pet they relate to but they don’t open. Some of them she doesn’t even have that pet but she has this box she can’t do anything with. I will reach out to customer support and see what they can do to remove them. I guess I should mention the Jelly Snack Pack which is still invisible too.

rainbowrae123 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2017, 10:05 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Hi all. Thank you. They are regular boxes not the time gap ones. They say they are the name of the pet they relate to but they don’t open. Some of them she doesn’t even have that pet but she has this box she can’t do anything with. I will reach out to customer support and see what they can do to remove them. I guess I should mention the Jelly Snack Pack which is still invisible too.

Are they still there once you log off and log back in again?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 AM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That's so weird, I know there's a different way to adopt pets & open their boxes but this one is just crazy. I'd contact Ganz via email or Facebook to ask them to be removed if they really bother you. Or they could have a date to specifically be opened like Lucy Hippo said, you could also ask Ganz that if you decide to ask them about the mystery boxes. Otherwise, worst case it could just be a glitch which wouldn't be surprising bc there are always some of those going on/around. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you get to the bottom of the mystery & hope it all works out. Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed