Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Failed a tutored Academy course

I was in a rush to get my classes done, and chose to tutor all 3. 2 of them came through with a green check, and the last one (cooking), came through with the red X and the red writing on the class name/ number. Was my tutor a fraud or something? How can you fail a tutored class?!

Here is the picture of the classes - it's not like it was a level 10 class, or the last class in any level, that would change anything. Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAcademy.jpg (133.5 KB, 31 views)
RiddleMeThis is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Failed a tutored Academy course

The problem was you finished the class between 11:58pm and 12:01am.
This happens to regular passed classes too.

The only reason to try to get a class in at this time is to get your 3 per day,

knowing it will be a fail, but will move you 1 day closer to recess.

[I looked at post & snapshot times, and knowing this "glitch" surmised this was reason].
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

I know about that glitch - I usually use it to take 7 classes in a day (you can't take any the next day, so it evens out). But I was purposely tutoring so that I would be done before midnight. Although I took the pic right after midnight, the classes were completed by 11:58 KT, 11:59 real time. And when I logged in today, there were no classes taken. If it was the 'midnight glitch', the classes would have shown on today's schedule.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Yes, but that is the advantage glitch. I use it too sometimes.
But the extra classes must start after 12:01.
Just don't take a class pre-midnight that will finish after 11:57.

I was talking about the time disadvantage glitch -
any class starting pre-midnight but finishing 11:58 or later is marked as fail,
no matter how it's taken, pass or fail.

If I am planning to try to finish pre-midnight, there are only 2 classes
I will try if it is 11:57 [art, low level weights].
Otherwise I wait until 12:02 OR log out & do as next day, depending
on what the pet is doing at the academy.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 02-18-2010 at 03:42 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Ah, I learned something from this. I think SoccerSlave has the answer to this problem.. after 11:58 you will fail no matter what you're taking

SoccerSlave, rep for you!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi RiddleMeThis,
Your picture was down sized so I can't see your time. I have seen problems with the graphics for a KA class when the time changes to the next day. You need to look closer to see if your classes left to complete has been reduced by one or not. The graphics do not work correctly when your clock hits midnight.

When I am getting close to the date change, I log out and log back in at midnight. Then it seems to work fine. The classes would count for the next day. The time on your WW account can also be slow because of visiting Quizzy's Corner. What is improtant is the actual time on the Ganz server you are assigned to. Sometimes this is slightly different than the WW time or your personal computer's time.

My guess is that you are in a time zone where you like to take your KA classes about midnight KT. My suggestion is to switch your schedule to take the KA classes just after mindnight. That is what has helped me avoid the glitch with changing the day.

The gltch where you could take extra classes was fixed awhile ago, at least on server 8 and 12. Ganz does not always fix all the servers or fix them in the same way. That is why it is so confusing to us!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thank you to our members for all the great answers
Cocoabean
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed