Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Failed Trade

Once in a while - unfortunately, it is totally unpredictable - an agreed-upon trade fails with a rather long message along the lines of "system error prevented the trade", crashing back to the trading room. Both trading sides get their items back but a repeated attempt to trade with the same pet fails as if the trade had actually occur. I could not figure out whether it happens with particular pets, trade items or KinzChat zones.

This problem is a big nuisance but otherwise it is fairly harmless. The reason I gave it a "major" status is because it actually displays a system error message.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Failed Trade

I get this one quite a bit as well..andyou are right-you never know when it will happen...And once it does happen, trading with the same person again does not fix it, but then you could trade with someone else and it won't happen...

I won't admit to the amount of naughty words that might have spilled from my mouth over this one...suffice to say it does get annoying!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

dragonbird... you made me laugh. It's a good thing I don't have young children around!

Most of the time, when I get the dreaded "system error" message, I can "X" out of the trade; invite them again and the trade will work.

However, one of the things I have noticed is... if I have adopted a pet and go to the trading room, I get the error message and if I try to trade with the same person again, I continue to get the error message. This has hapened at least 3 times. So, I think I have finally figured out to logout and back in after I adopt a pet and want to go to the trading room. Does that sound crazy? Probably, but it works. Also, if the clock turns back to an incorrect time, I log out and back in before going to the trading room.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Soooo glad it isn't just happening to me. It happened this morning. I always worry that the person I am trading with will think i tried to to some thing wrong. I really wanted the item i was supposed to get!! blast,it is very annoying,cause you never know when it will happen.
Blackdog is offline Female
Closed