Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Jeffree Star<3
Webkinz :)

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Exclamation Unanswered: Extreme problem!

Hi! I have a chrome sandwich maker stuck in the air above my counter, and a counter itself stuck in my kitchen. I tried everything people have told me, and nothing works. I called WW Helpdesk and they called back. They said they need to speak to someone over the age of 18! <--PROBLEM! They are open from 9-5. No one 18+ gets here until 6:30. WHAT DO I DO?

THANKS TO MISSGODDESS1! THE PROBLEM IS FIXED!
(thanks! It's been stuck for over 6 months!)

Last edited by hunk109; 10-20-2008 at 07:04 PM..
hunk109 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Extreme problem!

Customer support section...... click on the link "I have something stuck"
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

I did. It says my info is wrong. It's not!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Don't know if anyone else suggested this...if so, I apologize...but here is what you might try. I have had similar situations and sometimes this works for me. Log on to your account again, go into the room where the items are stuck....place a few random items in the room from your dock, then try to move or remove your stuck items. Sometime, once you move new stuff into the room, the stuck items will move. Hope that might help.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Make sure you fill in ALL info- correctly! Spelling DOES count! I have learned that!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
Jeffree Star<3

I just tried. But no luck. Thanks anyway. ugh
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html This should help!!!
tyler195 is offline Male
Closed