Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Answered: Extra Adoption Bonus

I have gotten Bed boxes as bonuses and 1000coins as extra bonuses. When exactly do we get the Extra Adoption bonuses? Thank you for your help. And do they come with the newer pets or just any adoption? What are the odds of getting a rare Curio Item as Extra Adoption Bonus?
I love WI and all the valuable info I get here.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by RedBear
At pet #1, you get nothing. At pets #2-9, you get one exclusive. At your 10th pet, you get your first BONUS. The first one will be your bed box. Then, you will get a bed boxes at 15, 20, 25 and so on (in increments of 5).

In between the bed box, you will get a random item that is either: Curio Shop Only Rare Item or 1000 KC coin or one of the Adoption Exclusives.

Sorry that you keep getting the coin, eventually you'll get something better. Your bonus box IS the 1000 KC that you've been getting.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Extra Adoption Bonus

At pet #1, you get nothing. At pets #2-9, you get one exclusive. At your 10th pet, you get your first BONUS. The first one will be your bed box. Then, you will get a bed boxes at 15, 20, 25 and so on (in increments of 5).

In between the bed box, you will get a random item that is either: Curio Shop Only Rare Item or 1000 KC coin or one of the Adoption Exclusives.

Sorry that you keep getting the coin, eventually you'll get something better. Your bonus box IS the 1000 KC that you've been getting.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

As Redbear said, sorry you keep getting $1000KC coins. That is your extra adoption gift you have been getting. With that blue box you never know what you will get: that coin, an exclusive or a rare. I hope you get something other than the coin on your next adoption
Old 05-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

On the oher hand, those coins certainly help you when it comes to saving up for big rares (Movie Screen ) and they are very nice for transferring money between accounts.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 05-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #5

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Okay, here's a breakdown:
Pet one: You get nothing, excpet welcomes
Pets 2-9: One exclusive itme (I.E Jellybean tree or Twister in the Pot, Etc...)
Pet 10: You start receving Bonuses. On this pet, you recicvethe bed box. (Train bed, Circus Bed, etc...)
Pets 15, 20, 25, etc..: You also get a Bed Box.
Pts 11- whenever you stop: You get a blue box. A blue Box can have 1000 KC coin(Go to Wshop, cllick 'sell' drag to the boxes, click 'ok', and you recicve the KC.), adoption bonus (Twister....) or Rare item (Collsal movie screen, Egyptian bed, ETC....)

etc: exetra...
i.e: well, not really sue, 'in example'

Hope this helped!!!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...search-398686/

If you go to WI forum..Inside Webkinz World...Arte's Curio Shop...Rare and CSO items...then you will find two threads that are interesting to read....If you click on the link above it will take you to the first one...

Basically both threads are called Blue box research and they have theories and research that might help you get coins, rares, or exclusives from your blue box....hope it helps.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

I have noticed that I get better extra adoption gifts if I open them late at night and not on the same day I adopted the pet! Hope this helps.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
I have noticed that I get better extra adoption gifts if I open them late at night and not on the same day I adopted the pet! Hope this helps.
I will have to try that! I keep getting the coin also! The last 4 pets have been the coin! But...I am saving me some kc!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #9

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I have gotten Bed boxes as bonuses and 1000coins as extra bonuses. When exactly do we get the Extra Adoption bonuses? Thank you for your help. And do they come with the newer pets or just any adoption? What are the odds of getting a rare Curio Item as Extra Adoption Bonus?
I love WI and all the valuable info I get here.
Hi gomommu41, I know your question has been answered but I just wanted to tell you 'I Feel Your Pain'! I do keep the coins when I get them, but I would rather get a new exclusive or a rare. Maybe your next bonus will be better.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:34 AM   #10

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

As what everybody said, its right. I also get a lot of 1000 KinzCash Coins but I also get exclusives. Its a 50-50 chance. Getting rares are uncommon since they are rares but they do come.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed