Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #11

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Expiring Account!!!

Another place to get pets cheap is at justice. If you get on their mailing list, once a week or every other week I get a 40% off coupon then when they have a "whole store 40% off sale I go buy a bunch of webkinz. I just spent 50 dollars the other day there and walked out with 10 pets, a zumbuddie and 2 kinzclips. That was during a 40% off sale and I added another 40% off with my coupon. I had 4 accounts ready to expire...not anymore....lol.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #12
I <3 cookies!
Webkinz :)

delileh will become famous soon enough

This is what must have happened the other too years. You have five pets correct? you must not have looged them on at the same time. therefor if you logged you first one in december but your second one in febuary then the account will go from ffebuary to next year's febuaray. Then if you log one in the same year but ni the summer, then it will last until next summer. If you are still confused, the best person to help is a administrater.
delileh is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #13
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My brother's account expired and GANZ said when it expired: all your items will be kept and all your kinzcash and if you want to renew later on just log in as _________ and click the "adopt pet option". Okay, GANZ didn't say exactly that but GANZ told me that in some way or form
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 AM   #14
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Target has $5 Lil kinz and Walmart has a Lil kinz + 1pack trading cards for $5.98
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #15
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

That is how they pay for the site, each pet you log on gives you one year membership to the site for from the date of adoption. No mistake, this is how it has been forever Good luck!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #16
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry! This is not a mistake. You WILL have to buy another Webkinz, though. At least there are a lot of choices out there, and that you actually got to enjoy playing Webkinz for quite some time. But adopting another pet can add to your Webkinz family, and become a new friend! Good luck, and sorry that it is going to soon expire.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #17
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

exactly what everyone else has said!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #18
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately Ganz, the makers of Webkinz likes to make money. I have faced the same problem. I hope you can figure out how to keep playing. You can upgrade to deluxe (as messy as that is)... Also, the Walgreens around me constantly have lil kinz' on clearance for around $3.50, maybe that is a cheap alternative, plus you get an adoption gift and a PSI... Sorry! Good luck!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Closed