Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Expiring Account!!!

I had a mesage in my inbox in ww from your furry friends at webkinz. The letter said this:

"This note is just a reminder that your account is set to expire in 30 days on [...]. You can renew your account and continue playing in Webkinz World by purchasing a new Webkinz plush or virtual pet and adopting it at the Adoption Center."

Does this mean what I think it means? I have to buy a pet to continue playing? What's up with that? I've had my account for almost two years, and when I've renewed my membership to ww, all I had to do was read through the rules again and check a box. Now this? Should I be worried or is this just a mistake?

Please help, I'm scared that I'll loose my account!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Expiring Account!!!

Don't worry, if you cannot renew your account it will NOT be gone forever, you just won't be able to get into it. Yes, it does mean you have to buy a pet to continue playing, but, you could buy a deluxe membership and that makes it not expire as long as your membership is active Hope this helps!
zappity is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
I had a mesage in my inbox in ww from your furry friends at webkinz. The letter said this:

"This note is just a reminder that your account is set to expire in 30 days on [...]. You can renew your account and continue playing in Webkinz World by purchasing a new Webkinz plush or virtual pet and adopting it at the Adoption Center."

Does this mean what I think it means? I have to buy a pet to continue playing? What's up with that? I've had my account for almost two years, and when I've renewed my membership to ww, all I had to do was read through the rules again and check a box. Now this? Should I be worried or is this just a mistake?

Please help, I'm scared that I'll loose my account!
No, it's not a mistake. They must have made a mistake before letting you renew without buying a pet. The account is good for one year after you add a pet or as zappity said, it stays active when you have deluxe.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
No, it's not a mistake. They must have made a mistake before letting you renew without buying a pet. The account is good for one year after you add a pet or as zappity said, it stays active when you have deluxe.
So I have to get another pet or get deluxe membership? But what if I like having just 5 pets?
Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
kwebtoy

emmesparkle has a spectacular aura about

You will have to get another pet or else you will expire. 5 pets are fun, but six are even more fun, it fills the page on the 'my pets' tab.
emmesparkle is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
God can save u 2

My brother just got the same message, and he doesn't play on his account often, but I sometimes play on it. It's the same for him too huh? Oh boy, I'd better start looking for a new plush. I'll pore through the PSI's for info on a new pet. Wish me luck guys!
Old 05-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #7

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
My brother just got the same message, and he doesn't play on his account often, but I sometimes play on it. It's the same for him too huh? Oh boy, I'd better start looking for a new plush. I'll pore through the PSI's for info on a new pet. Wish me luck guys!
Check your local Walgreen's for pets. I just got some on sale after Easter. They were lambs and I got them for $2.99 each. That's what I will renew my account with when it is due to expire. So big deal, so I'll have 2 lambs, I just figured that for that price they could just sit until needed.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
owzerz!

funnybunnydog24 is on a distinguished road

yes you have to buy another pet. the checking the box thing wasnt renewing your account, just every once in a while it makes you "read through" the terms and conditions then check the box.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #9

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Yep, it's always been that way. One pet a year isn't bad at all really, considering the price of other online games that can be a good $60-100 a year for membership.

Every time you put on a new pet it extends your membership a year out from that day. Are you sure that's not what happened, and you didn't realize it maybe?

Last edited by Lambchop77; 05-26-2010 at 08:36 PM..
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #10

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I think that getting a few pets real cheap, then letting them sit around for a year till you need to renew your account. I personally don't have this problem cause there are so many webkinz i want.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed