Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Expired Deluxe Membership

My Deluxe Membership expired earlier today (Ganz has been sending many an email to remind me to renew!). So I did, only to find my "deluxe" items in my dock. Would I have lost ALL my deluxe items if I didn't renew??? Even ALL those deluxe items purchased at the estore??? If so, what a rip! I was a member in good standing when I acquired those items and made those purchases!

please do not use red or blue ink. thx.
MWP

Last edited by momwhoplays; 04-02-2010 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: changed ink color
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kayembee
View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
OIC...the stuff in my pet's closet's was moved because I didn't have the closets anymore! Whew, I sure am glad my stuff went to my dock! I would've hated to loose all my cool clothes!

Thanks everyone! I feel better now.
No, you wouldn't have lost anything that was rec'd as a benefit of your membership - just that if you would have stored clothing items on your pets using the dress option those tabs would no longer be there. No one knows for sure what happens to the clothes.

On regular accounts you can only store five outfits per pet. On deluxe accounts you can store up to ten in these different tabs. As Jingles pointed out that can accumulate to an awful lot of clothes.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Expired Deluxe Membership

Nope, they would've stayed
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Your items will stay in your account. You just won't get a deluxe gift bag next month if you don't renew.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

The only problem you may have had if you didn't renew would be any clothing stored on the Dress My Pet option that has the Deluxe tabs. Without Deluxe you don't have those extra tabs, so you wouldn't have access to the clothes stored there. In the past they have not just bounced back to your dock. last I heard, even a Ganz rep did not know where they went.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The only problem you may have had if you didn't renew would be any clothing stored on the Dress My Pet option that has the Deluxe tabs. Without Deluxe you don't have those extra tabs, so you wouldn't have access to the clothes stored there. In the past they have not just bounced back to your dock. last I heard, even a Ganz rep did not know where they went.
OIC...the stuff in my pet's closet's was moved because I didn't have the closets anymore! Whew, I sure am glad my stuff went to my dock! I would've hated to loose all my cool clothes!

Old 04-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

All my clothes that were in the Deluxe slots were in my dock. Now that I have renewed my membership I have to put about 500 pieces of clothing back on my pets. I am not happy!!! I will make sure I renew before it expires next year.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021

No, you wouldn't have lost anything that was rec'd as a benefit of your membership - just that if you would have stored clothing items on your pets using the dress option those tabs would no longer be there. No one knows for sure what happens to the clothes.

On regular accounts you can only store five outfits per pet. On deluxe accounts you can store up to ten in these different tabs. As Jingles pointed out that can accumulate to an awful lot of clothes.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgdeluxe dress my pet.JPG (54.5 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by kayembee; 04-02-2010 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: correction
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #8
batgirl2021

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
All my clothes that were in the Deluxe slots were in my dock. Now that I have renewed my membership I have to put about 500 pieces of clothing back on my pets. I am not happy!!! I will make sure I renew before it expires next year.
I agree. It takes me forever to put my outfits together.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee

On regular accounts you can only store one outfit per pet. On deluxe accounts you can store up to ten in these different tabs. As Jingles pointed out that can accumulate to an awful lot of clothes.

Regular members do actually have 5 slots, just not 10....
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't used the deluxe tabs to store clothes on my pet because I was worried about what might happen to them. But kayembee is not quite right. With regular accounts you can store five outfits per pet. You just don't have the other 5 that are labeled deluxe. I figure 5 outfits per pet is enough.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed