Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Expired Accounts?

Oh thank you, that makes sense.

Yay and it worked............................ learn something new! Thank U for the heads up!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #12
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Ozhere
It is late at night so I am going to use that as an excuse,

how do you follow someone else in to the trade room?

I don't get lol

Ok, if you click on it the pop up comes up with Miss Birdy saying adopt.

I had two accounts open and went in with one, but the expired did same.

I am confused.
Hi Oz
They are saying to go with two of your accounts. The non-expired account goes into the trade room and the expired account clicks the "Find MY Friends" button. From the pp-up, click on your other account name that's in the TR & then click the Go Button. Your expired account need to invite your non-expired account to trade.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #13

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

It worked, yay! This is great info. Thank U so much!

And thanks Dixie for the "how too"

And Kimber!

Last edited by Ozhere; 03-07-2012 at 10:40 AM..
Old 03-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #14
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Just for clarification,
my account HAS expired:
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm still getting the Miss Birdy popup saying it's expired, but I'm able to X out of it

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
We have a family account that expired yesterday and it definitely has restrictions now. I appreciate the help shared. Thanks.

MeWuvKitties - with the restrictions, you can still access the clubhouse and kinzpost, just not some parts of them. You can't send packages but you can send letters. You can go to some of the clubhouse rooms but not all of them. Maybe that explains what you are seeing?
Hmm... I just tried to send a package, and it wouldn't let me.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #15

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
....one of my account expired early. I adopted a pet on March 31 (a hamster) and that accpunt showes an expirationdate of march 2nd... that really made me speechless, especially without any warning and I have a lot of valentines stuff on it so i guess I have to renew it early in order to get that back. And yes, no kinzpost and no clubhouse - bummer
Hamsters don't count as pet adoptions, as you enter the code in the code shop, not the adoption center.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #16
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Thanks for all the useful information here. I will have to try accessing the trading room that way. I plan to do another adoption on the account that expired earlier this month (its last adoption was a free Hopping Bunny code). This was really helpful!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Oh my goodness, I made a thread asking about limits of expired accounts. Click here to see the information I gathered!

There is a small idea that half-members don't get KinzChat PLUS, but that is unconfirmed and unlikely. (I hope it's not true. )
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #18
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, If this has been happening without Ms birdy appearing telling you that you cannot, than most likely webkinz has made a mistake about telling you that your account has expired. Try clicking on that place where you can see all your pets to check when it will ACTUALLY expire.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!