Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Unanswered: Expired Account Question

Hello there!
I am aware that webkinz accounts do not expire anymore.
There is one account I have that is long expired and I would like to get into again.
I know the password and username and keep trying to log on and get this error: "I'm sorry. Something is wrong with our servers this time, please try again later."
The only problem is I've had the issue for a long time when trying to log onto this account.
Does this mean my account is gone? Or do I need to try and reset the password and see if that helps? (I think I had one of the pet codes somewhere).
Is anyone else getting this issue?
Please let me know!
Thank you!
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Expired Account Question

Sorry this is happening

I would try using the pet codes, as I have an expired account and it's not saying this.
If it still won't let you in, contact Ganz and ask them why it won't let you in
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Aww, that's too bad that's happening. I think it may be closed up forever because it expired before GANZ annouced the no expiration date.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

^^^

That's not true, my "expired" account expired before they made the announcement. I still play on it every once and a while
Old 12-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
Sorry this is happening

I would try using the pet codes, as I have an expired account and it's not saying this.
If it still won't let you in, contact Ganz and ask them why it won't let you in
View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
^^^

That's not true, my "expired" account expired before they made the announcement. I still play on it every once and a while
View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
Aww, that's too bad that's happening. I think it may be closed up forever because it expired before GANZ annouced the no expiration date.
Thank you both for the fantastic reply!

I'm going to try and find the pet code (I know it is somewhere I just don't know where exactly) and try resetting the password to see if that works.
Chances are I could be using the wrong password.

And I know they brought back all the once expired accounts.
So there was no limit?
ANY expired account (no matter the length of time) was brought back I take it?
It isn't giving me an invalid login info error, but a server one.

I might contact ganz if I find the code and the password still doesn't work.
Thanks for the help guys.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
Jigoku Shoujo

Alright!
Good luck!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #7
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I'm sorry this problem is occuring for you. It seems strange, but it might work if you find one of the pet codes. If that doesn't work, you can always contact Ganz about it.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:36 AM   #8
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

I would try the code and see what happeneds. If that does not work, call Ganz for more information.
Gringersnap is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, ~*gringersnap