Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:20 AM   #11
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: EXPENSIVE

Hm... I don't think so, I'll keep and eye out for some Let you know if I faind any

PS: The chores suggestions are good
soccergollygal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 AM   #12
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pianolover
I think you just read my mind. eBay has all sorts of things, and I'm
sure they have those charms! You might even be able to get a set
of many of them. That's what I suggest. Have a wonderful evening.

Pianolover
Well, I bought a set of used charms from eBay, the set of 24, and those ran me around $6.50 each. So, they aren't cheap, and you can't find them WITH codes for $2...Sorry! Maybe in a few months, if a new set comes out, but for right now, they are still up there in price.

The sets with codes seem to run about $8-$9 each.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

The stores around here have not had charms for a long time. And from what everyone says they don't plan on ever getting them, something to do with the lead in the paint from China.
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #14
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

when i first joined back in march i did the search for charms. that was when the stores stopped carrying them due to lead in the paint. i called 50+ stores in my metroplex and got the same answer no longer carrying them. so i hit ebay and after much watching and bidding the best i could do was $10 for a zingoz charm. the ONLY place to get one at a reasonable price is the estore. sorry, i know that's no the answer you wanted but i spent ALOT of time scouring the internet for the same answer.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:18 PM   #15
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Also, some charms are more expensive than others, like Wheel of Wow or Wishing Well. Maybe you could start with some of the cheaper ones, then save up to buy the more expensive ones. Plus, Christmas is coming, so put it on your wish list!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #16
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

3.00 is probably the cheapest, i don't even know if stores sell charms anymore.
try amazon or ebay
Old 10-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #17

hoovedkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a friend that works at the Hallmark store and she said the charms were discontinued because of lead paint from China (add it to the long list). She did tell me a few months back that word was there would be new charms around this Christmas time, but she didn't know if they would be the same ones sans poison paint or a new series. I hope they make physical charms again cause they look cute but I am not going to buy virtual charms if that is all they offer.
hoovedkinz is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #18

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

All the store that were selliing them don't have them. Ganz is NOT distributing them. Some stores tell you it is because of a lead problem in the charms (Hallmark told me this), others state that people called and ordered all they had in stock to sell on ebay.

If you want the physical charms, Ebay or craigslist. If just the codes to get the cash, & prizes in the fairy forest and bonuses, then teh $1.50 charms @ the Estore.

Some people on Ebay have bundles where it is decent to buy. check it out and set parameters for lowest price, but remember to check what that person is charging for shipping and handling and add that into the cost too.

Good Luck.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #19
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

dylanmarissa, that is really nice of you!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #20
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

no, i really don't think you can. what's 1 more dollar if you really want it right?
dandogkinie is offline Male
Closed