Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Question Unanswered: exercise room suggestions?

To all you creative Webkinz Insiders: I need help with ideas for the new exercise room I'm making for my WW house. I've already started it, and only have a few items - two treadmills (regular W Shop ones), a clock, & 2 W Shop lockers.
Does anyone have any more ideas for cool items (W Shop, Curio Shop, or exclusive) that I could put into my new room?

Thank you!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

Default Re: exercise room suggestions?

a towel rack, cooler and a water dispenser!! [:

---------- bitsyluv added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

the water dispenser is in the football theme i think- if there is one. well its ion the sports theme and its gold to let you know about it.

Last edited by bitsyluv; 07-04-2008 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

YOu could use a carnival strengthtester! lol

hmm.... you could put a table right in front of the table and then a zingoz buble blower on the table (facing the webkinz on the treadmill) so whenever the pets need to cool of they put bubbles on them because there is no sprinkler on webkinz.

lol! just an Idea that you probably don't get! I'm bad at explaining!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
Abercrombe17

theatregirl is on a distinguished road

In my exercise room I have treadmills, lockers, a television, a water cooler, and a "WEBKINZ RULES!" poster. Hope that helped!
Old 07-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #5

xluckeybabyx is on a distinguished road

in mine i have the basketball tv from the curio shop, bubble blower, i also did like a little dressing room on the side but idk if it really works, but i used the football divider and hockey lockers and some classroom chairs.. hope that gives you some more ideas!! post a pic when ur done!!
Old 07-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I used to have one, and then I closed it to use the room for a contest here on WI. Mine had a few fridges from the diner theme, some of the condo theme couches with a coffee table, a table that's like the front desk, and then a bath tub & sink with dividers around it, so your pet can wash of afterwards privately(and the treadmils, of course). I wonder if you can put trampolines, like the tree frog's PSI in there? That might look nice. Mine had green walls and hardwood floors, like the one in the clubhouse. I hope this helps!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed