Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
keelzdragonz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Exclusive Snatchers

Howdy all

Right around Christmas, I added several new pets to my account. Everything went well...until... I tried to set a bonus exclusive items in my room. For example, I think the Raccoon came with a stoplight. As soon as I dropped the item in my room, it was snatched, never to be seen again. I lost several items this way. Has this happened to anybody else? Did you eventually get your items back?

I received a call from Ganz today and since me and my sons account had issues, they gave me 2 pet codes for 2 Penquins. Not a bad deal, but we both have the Penquin already.

Diane :abn:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Exclusive Snatchers

My daughter adopted webkinz yesterday, she can't find her toadstool table. Maybe it will show up today. If not, I'll need to begin the customer support chase again...
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
sportygirl34xox

that happened to me only it was my christmas cookie and i was putting it in a refrigerator and then poof. that is the only glitch i get mad about.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
missxpopularityx

ohmann that happened to my friend, she put an arte doll in her room, it logged her out and then it was gone!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
IDK!

kmd66 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate when that happens my friends super bed got takeen away and she called Ganz and they said that they could not help so she never got it back she was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
xxsimplystarburst
Gift Guru

[xo]flipflops has a spectacular aura about

Try to keep about 100 items in your dock or less.
If you have over 100, your items will more likely to dissapear.

So make storage rooms, sell items you don't need, etc.!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
Gifted

Amarette is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. That would not be good. That would stink!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #8
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Hm. No, that hasn't happened to me. Try calling Ganz at 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 01-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #9
mlb1322
Gifted
mlb1322 is on a distinguished road

That has happened to me three times. Twice I was moving an item and the other time it just disappeared one day. I contacted ganz each time. The first time they gave me the item back. The other times they pulled the 'customer agreement' thing on me where it says the site is "as is" and they provide no guarantees. So they wouldn't help me. I think it stinks.
I'm glad someone posted the ganz phone number though...they'll be getting some calls from me next time that happens!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #10
Addison

That hasn't happened to me, YET.
Hey, you got 2 free webkinz! Not a bad deal!
But you did loose your stoplight.

Hey, you got 2 free webkinz! lol
Closed