Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Exclusive Items Missing From my dock!!

I logged out last night at around 10:20pm, and I had the Chess/Game theme TV in my dock from adopting a new Webkinz. When I logged back in this morning at 9:15am, my TV was gone! I am very upset as this was to be an exchange for a gift I received yesterday, and now I cannot complete my half of the trade because the TV is gone. Can someone please tell me what to do about this, and if I can get my TV back?

Thank you!

Proud owner of:

Pickle
Bubbles
Waddle :goo:
Jojo
Buster
Cuddles
Eukie :koala:
Frosty
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
JonasYear3000 &

Disneygirl2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Exclusive Items Missing From my dock!!

well, whoever you were trading W/ tell them and see if you can send another item instead, or send the item back if you can. But definetly contact Ganz, that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really Don't have that good of advice, but I hope this helps.

---------- Disneygirl2002 added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I'll be back on tommorow and in the meanwhile i'll try to get mor info.

Last edited by Disneygirl2002; 10-27-2007 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
ta1994
Gifted

blondebeastie4 is on a distinguished road

contact ganz asap!!
blondebeastie4 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
TDawg15

TDawg15 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya contact ganz now:rdr::seal::rdr::seal::rdr::seal:

---------- TDawg15 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

that realy stinks

Last edited by TDawg15; 10-28-2007 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2007, 08:53 AM   #5
Gifted

pirates19 will become famous soon enough

that stincs well first log in again to see if it is there if that doesent help contact ganz hope this helped
Old 10-31-2007, 07:16 PM   #6
ThePoint16

are you SURE it's not there?
Old 10-31-2007, 07:21 PM   #7
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by aligatoralicat
I logged out last night at around 10:20pm, and I had the Chess/Game theme TV in my dock from adopting a new Webkinz. When I logged back in this morning at 9:15am, my TV was gone! I am very upset as this was to be an exchange for a gift I received yesterday, and now I cannot complete my half of the trade because the TV is gone. Can someone please tell me what to do about this, and if I can get my TV back?

Thank you!

Proud owner of:

Pickle
Bubbles
Jojo
Buster
Cuddles
Frosty
Really sorry for that big loss. Ganz really needs to work on fixing glitches more quickly.

On another note....you can't trade here on WI until you are gifted. You can read the rules about how to become gifted in the Forum.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

From whom did you get a gift?
smitchell is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 AM   #9
BigDog240
Gifted

luvmypets is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same sort-of problem. i sat one of my pets down in my Kings Throne, went to "My Pets," changed my pet to one in a different room, and when I went through the room, IT WAs Gone!!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #10

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

Just to update everyone, I have now lost two more exclusive items, both of them last night. I adopted a black bear (pet of the month) last night, and received a Frosty Snow Making Machine in my loot bag. As I was jumping to my polar bear's ice room to put the snow machine inside, I was kicked out of webkinz and when I logged back in, it was gone from my dock.
Then, I was moving some items around in my garden, and the Windmill I received from an earlier adoption was in my dock for around five seconds, webkinz kicked me out, I logged back in, and it was gone!

I am getting so absolutely frustrated with these glitches that I am about to stop playing with webkinz altogether!

What's the point of spending my hard-earned money buying these animals if Ganz isn't going to take care of their site, and me as a consumer?

I am getting ready to email Ganz, again, as it has been 5 days with no reply from the first email. I will keep you updated!

Proud owner of:

Pickle
Bubbles
Jojo
Buster
Cuddles
Frosty
Wendy

---------- aligatoralicat added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Also, I was doing a trade with my mom, who also has webkinz, and I wasn't trading through this site. We had already worked out our trade before I signed up for Webkinz Insider. My mom is okay that she didn't get her TV, since I sent her some other items, but it's the fact that I won the item, and now it's gone, along with two others!

Last edited by aligatoralicat; 11-01-2007 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed