Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: Exclusive item problems

Hi, I have two little problems.

1. My love monkey received the Antique Fashion Mirror but it does not do anything. According to the write up in the W Shop "A fantastic & fabulous mirror that gives sage advice when clicked on". When I click on it no advice is given. Even when Miss Plumpy appears in the mirror there is no advice. Anyone else who has the mirror have the same problem.

2. When I check the exclusinve items to see which I should buy with my wish tokens I can only get as far as page 4/6. When I try clicking on the "next" button it says on page 4. Also I can click on all the pictures and the write up for each one appears except for the one beside the Rainy day window. On that image the Rainy day window appears again. Anyone else have the same problem or is it another glitch?

Thanks for your help
China is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: Exclusive item problems

The antique fashion mirror, in my experience, is random... Plumpy shows up when she wants to, not when we want here too. It's like the "surprise" in waiting to catch her. IF you just leave the mirror up, and sit in the room for a bit, you should be able to see her. It's quick, so keep your eyes peeled.

As for the wish factory not working right/not letting you advance the pages... I'm stumped on that one, sorry. I've not used the wish factory before, so I can't be of assitance on that. I hope someone else will come along and have some good advice for you.

Best of luck.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Mama Girl NH is right....Plumpy doesn't appear that often. You just have sit and watch her. Sometimes she comes out if the pet goes up to the wall that the mirror is on...Try that.

Your second problem, I have never dealt with it. Whenever I have a problem like this I clear my cache and cookies. (Sounds funny like house-work...I guess it is in a way.)
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #4

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Yes, when I am in the room I do see Miss Plumpy from time to time and click on her but she does not say anything. I thought she would give some advice message. Something like when you click on the wishing well or the pig's magic fountain.

I am still trying to work on getting page 5-6 but no luck so far. I have tried clearing my cache but will keep it up till it works.
China is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

If you're talking about from wshop pop up where you go to exclusives {or even the other, haven't tried it that way, can't access right now} you have to click on something on that page OTHER than the rainy day window -- or else you will have to back up/out of that and go back in to try it again. That started a while back, some time around the time they added a new item or something I think. After that you should be able to click to get the next page.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Antique Mirror: your pet must walk up to it and click on it. It will appear as an answer to your "question" but make sure no objects are in the way of the mirror. Your pet must be able to be in front of it. You dont have to wait for Plumpy to appear to ask. I just went up the mirror just now and she said "Yes Indeed" LOL
GL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #7

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I have the same thing happening when trying to look at exclusives. I can't get past the rainy day window.

---------- Doda34 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Sorry my post was in blue. I thought it was black and then tried to change it but that didn't work.

Last edited by Doda34; 02-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Doda34
I have the same thing happening when trying to look at exclusives. I can't get past the rainy day window.

---------- Doda34 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Sorry my post was in blue. I thought it was black and then tried to change it but that didn't work.
You should do the same as I suggested original poster to do; what I said was
If you're talking about from wshop pop up where you go to exclusives {or even the other, haven't tried it that way, can't access right now} you have to click on something on that page OTHER than the rainy day window -- or else you will have to back up/out of that and go back in to try it again. That started a while back, some time around the time they added a new item or something I think. After that you should be able to click to get the next page, as long as you click something other than the rainy day window, that's where it's getting stuck in programming somehow, you will then be able to click to go to next page.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I had that mirror for a while until I traded it, but every time I clicked on it Plumpy appeared and gave a random answer, usually along the line of answering a yes or no question. One I remember was something like "yes, I mean no, I mean maybe".
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed