Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Exclusive item with each new pet?

This may sound silly coming from someone who has been playing webkinz for as long as I have. I just in the past 2 months started to have the "Must adopt new pets!" addiction lol. So right now I have 10 pets on my us account and 1 on my asain. I just started to organize my pets stuff and take a count of what I have. Most my pets were left in their adoption room with their balloon and their psi. I have noticed a couple of my pets didn't get an exclusive item while other's did. Also my asian pet didn't get one. After I thought about it I remembered when I adopted some of them there were 4 pictures showing what I got with them. I believe it was the exclusive on top and the balloon, psi, and psf on the bottom. With the ones missing an exclusive there were just the 3 bottom.

So I guess my question is.... Are we supposed to get an exclusive with every new pet adoption?
Please note I am not talking about potm exclusives. Just the regular ones.
I shouldn't have waited so long to ask this. I was so excited with some of them I didn't pay attention much at the time. I was just happy to have them and their psi. I have a good idea what pets didn't come with them and two I know for sure. Thanks for any help on this!

I just thought of another question... Are you still supposed to get an exclusive item when you adopt the pet of the month? Or does the pet of the month exclusive replace it?

Last edited by ilovecats711; 01-31-2010 at 12:21 PM..
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
You should get an exclusive item with all but your first pet, and also with the POM. It's just that the POM gets an extra POM exclusive. You may not be seeing all your exlusive items in the pet's room because some go outdoors only.

Here is what Ganz says:

For your first Webkinz pet, you get 2000 KinzCash and the wonderfully helpful Webkinz Guide; for your second through tenth adoptions, you get 2500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and a medium room; for your eleventh and beyond, you get 3500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and either a Super Bed or a roll on the bonus die.

When you adopt your tenth pet and every fifth one after that, you get a Super Bed. To choose the Super Bed, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a gold present. That gold present will be in the objects section of your dock. Drag the present into your room and it will open up. You will then see the Super Bed screen and you will be allowed to choose which Super Bed you want!

When you adopt your eleventh pet and beyond, you get a chance to watch the bonus dice spin (with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, twenty-fifth and every fifth pet after that, you get a super bed). To watch the bonus dice spin, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a blue present. The blue present will be in the objects section of your dock. Just drag it into your room and it will open up. You will see the bonus dice spin and then view the prize you unlocked! For your first Webkinz pet, you get 2000 KinzCash and the wonderfully helpful Webkinz Guide; for your second through tenth adoptions, you get 2500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and a medium room; for your eleventh and beyond, you get 3500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and either a Super Bed or a roll on the bonus die.

When you adopt your tenth pet and every fifth one after that, you get a Super Bed. To choose the Super Bed, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a gold present. That gold present will be in the objects section of your dock. Drag the present into your room and it will open up. You will then see the Super Bed screen and you will be allowed to choose which Super Bed you want!

When you adopt your eleventh pet and beyond, you get a chance to watch the bonus dice spin (with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, twenty-fifth and every fifth pet after that, you get a super bed). To watch the bonus dice spin, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a blue present. The blue present will be in the objects section of your dock. Just drag it into your room and it will open up. You will see the bonus dice spin and then view the prize you unlocked!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Exclusive item with each new pet?

You should get an exclusive item with all but your first pet, and also with the POM. It's just that the POM gets an extra POM exclusive. You may not be seeing all your exlusive items in the pet's room because some go outdoors only.

Here is what Ganz says:

For your first Webkinz pet, you get 2000 KinzCash and the wonderfully helpful Webkinz Guide; for your second through tenth adoptions, you get 2500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and a medium room; for your eleventh and beyond, you get 3500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and either a Super Bed or a roll on the bonus die.

When you adopt your eleventh pet and beyond, you get a chance to watch the bonus dice spin (with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, twenty-fifth and every fifth pet after that, you get a super bed). To watch the bonus dice spin, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a blue present. The blue present will be in the objects section of your dock. Just drag it into your room and it will open up. You will see the bonus dice spin and then view the prize you unlocked! For your first Webkinz pet, you get 2000 KinzCash and the wonderfully helpful Webkinz Guide; for your second through tenth adoptions, you get 2500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and a medium room; for your eleventh and beyond, you get 3500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and either a Super Bed or a roll on the bonus die.

When you adopt your eleventh pet and beyond, you get a chance to watch the bonus dice spin (with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, twenty-fifth and every fifth pet after that, you get a super bed). To watch the bonus dice spin, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a blue present. The blue present will be in the objects section of your dock. Just drag it into your room and it will open up. You will see the bonus dice spin and then view the prize you unlocked!
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-31-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I understand better now. So my first superbed counted as the exclusive item? I was confused. I also didn't know you don't get an exclusive with your first pet. That cleared alot up for me. Very helpful! I have never seen the bonus die. Do you get that inbetween the 5th adoptions? Like 10th I get a super bed but, 11, 12, 13, and 14 you get the bonus die? Lol I have myself confused again. Do you get an exclusive in addition to the super bed or bonus die. And what does the bonus die do? Thanks for all this help. I have a bag full of new pets to adopt and want to make sure I understand all this before I adopt anymore.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The bonus die is a blue box that you get with your inbetween the 5th adoptions as you call it. You drag it into your room and the die spin and you get a prize of some sort. Often that is just a coin but if you are lucky you will get a rare or something good.

You should get an exclusive with each pet except the first when you open its pet specific box. Unless I am really wrong, it should contain something exclusive in addition to the PSI. I have adopted so many pets I sort of lose track. I hope I have helped rather than confusing the issue.

Oh, and I just want to tell you that I do not always open the blue box right away. I have good luck sometimes waiting until Arte has a really good rare in the curio shop - something like the one of the better Egyptian rares or a medieval rare. Often when I wait to do that, I will get a rare item. The last time I got a medieval bed.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

Ok I understand everything now I think lol. Thanks so much for all your help! The only pets I think I didn't get an exclusive with was my first like you said and my tenth. I did get the superbed with my tenth so maby thats all I was supposed to have. You really helped me answering all my questions! I'm going to leave this open for a little longer incase someone has something to add.
Closed