Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kowkow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Exclusive Adoption Gifts

I have been a member of WW since Feb. 2007 and have 60+ pets on my account. Every time I put a new one on, however, I get one of the old exclusive adoption gifts. I have Zingoz Blowers, Neon Plants and Circle of Friends Topiaries a plenty, but never get anything new. No Giant Feather Chair, Music Box or Farm Tractor for me.

Does anyone else have this problem? It is soooo frustrating to log on my $15 pet, only to find yet another Robot Digital Clock. I understand things are random, but how random when I log 2 pets on and get the same old gifts, right in a row no less!

Also, does anyone know if the gift is attached to the code, or if it is decided randomly the moment you log on the pet? I'm curious if it's predetermined, or if it would change if I logged it on at 5:00 pm instead of 5:01 pm.

I'd appreciate any insight - thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #2

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Exclusive Adoption Gifts

i'm really sorry to hear that. it is SO frustrating to spend all that money on a pet and end up geting something you have 12 of already. i'm really sorry!
i always thought it was predetermined with the code, but i could be wrong. it's a good thought though that it may be according to time.
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

I have always wondered that too. How can we find out that answer?
Old 10-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
kowkow is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know, but I hope someone out there does because I am very curious!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #5

Colie is on a distinguished road

I know that the pet's favorite item is always on sale at the Curio Shop when you log it in first, but I know nothing of the exclusives. Sorry and Good Luck.
Colie is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

I'm not sure.I know you must be very frustrated about getting so many old exclusives in row instead of new ones.Also,Colie,that is very interesting.I never noticed that.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
Gifted

tojo is an unknown quantity at this point

You have raised a good question. I too keep getting a lot of the older exclusive items. I don't have as many pets as you. My last few purchases have been WCares pets from Walgreeens which are older pets so it does make sense. But even the new Lil'Kinz I have purchased have given me the older exclusives. Hopefully someone will have an answer for us.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Every time you adopt your pet it is random. The older the items the less rare the item is. The new items are rarer causing them harder to get. I also have this problem and I think mostly everyone else does, too. I don't believe that time matters, but it wouldn't hurt trying. The code doesn't matter as well, when you adopt your pet, it is randomly selected. For example, because the newer items are rarer, the feather chair and stuff like that may only be entered in once while the digital clock and neon plant may be entered 5 times. You see that out of 11, the feather chair is only in there once. That makes it harder to get. Hope this helps and hope you have a wonderful day.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

There is a really big thread about this. Some members are trying to figure out if the time of day has anything to do with the exclusive offered. Or if the rare at the curio shop may affect it. Here's the link, I hope it helps. Good luck!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...h-t398686.html
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #10

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Wow, really? I only have 15 pets and I have only gotten the old adoption gifts too. I don't know what to do either besides keeping buying and hope for the best! I'll post again if I know how to stop getting the old adoption gifts. Hope things work out for the both of us!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed