Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: evil witch costume

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
Rmimi, I don't know what to tell you about finding the diamonds, this was the first time I EVER found a floating anything on the Newz site (I had no luck at all back when they were doing Griffin carpets). It just worked for me this time. All I can suggest is to clear your cache when the next contest comes around.

Happy Halloween!
Thanks again HoneyBear, much appreciated!! Rep to you sweet thing, at least you took a few moments to TRY and help!!
rmimi522 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #22
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

I only think you can get one a code. But, the contest is over now anyway, so, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Sorry!
irulek is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #23

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

How do you get the evil witch costume?
fashion_girl is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #24

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

I have different e-mail address's (and used them) but so far two of the codes are telling me they have been entered and I did not enter them. Going to have to call GANZ to find out what is up....very frustrating indeed.
catlady82467 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #25

Rise4031 is on a distinguished road

yea me too so should I call ganz because I got a bunch on one address?
Rise4031 is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #26

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I had 2 used codes, so I called Ganz. They did not ask me my email address. They asked for the codes, account info (not password), and put the dress in my dock. I did have 2 accounts to put them in. I don't know if they'd put 2 dresses in one account. Though, one of my accounts did have a dress from a code that worked. That did not seem to be a problem. Good luck getting your dresses!

View Post Originally Posted by fashion_girl
How do you get the evil witch costume?
It was a promotion that they ran on Webkinz Newz Oct 24-25. Click on a floating diamond, get a dress code (that might not work!)

Last edited by Beautykinz; 11-02-2009 at 09:40 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I encountered the same problem, the very first entry sent me 7 codes to one of my email addresses. The first code did not work, the second did, I have not used the other codes. I did do the same as Dragonbird and got a code on each of my kids accounts. If the Webkinz tech team can't fix this for you, I know that there a some greedy people selling them on ebay but I would advice you to look in the TR for one or try to trade for one here if you qualify.
I think some people were really greedy getting these. Someone mentioned she had gotten 33 of them. Since there were a limited number to be given out, I thought this was too much. I had a hard time finding the diamond at first but did finally manage to find it and got one for each of my 5 accounts but each one was sent to a different email address. Since the rules stated only one per email address, I think those that sent multiples to the same email should not complain if not all the codes worked.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
Has anyone heard back from ganz on what happened with the bad codes? I am not really worried about mine. For once, things were flying pretty fast for me. I saw diamonds about every other refresh. I got a total of 120 diamonds but 51 of those codes said they were already used so that was a little bit of a bummer but I ended up with 69 dresses and missed 4 diamonds from fast clicking so I am pleased with that. I used the same email addy for all my codes. Usually when they run something like that if you try to use your same email they will let you know you have already used it but that was not the case this time. I would call ganz but I don't think it would do any good and besides... I am happy with what I have. I hope to donate a good bit so maybe some of you that did not get any can have one! I just wish the leaves and other things had of floated by that quickly!!
That's why others could not find them. There was a limit as to how many could be given out.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #29
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

I just spoke to a very nice man @ Webkinz customer service. I told he after entering my dress codes, two of them said the code was already used. He asked for the account name & code number I was given, after checking the code, he put two of the dresses on my account. The whole phone call was under 5 minutes. Even if you upset about having to call to get the dress, remember to speak to the customer service rep with a smile in your voice, they are there to help you, and you get better results going in with a happy voice.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #30
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I think some people were really greedy getting these. Someone mentioned she had gotten 33 of them. Since there were a limited number to be given out, I thought this was too much. I had a hard time finding the diamond at first but did finally manage to find it and got one for each of my 5 accounts but each one was sent to a different email address. Since the rules stated only one per email address, I think those that sent multiples to the same email should not complain if not all the codes worked.
Wow....33? That's amazing! I was happy with one!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed