Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: evil witch costume

I used 4 different email addresses. One for each kid/account. Only one code worked. I'm emailing them now.
disneylisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #12
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Has anyone heard back from ganz on what happened with the bad codes? I am not really worried about mine. For once, things were flying pretty fast for me. I saw diamonds about every other refresh. I got a total of 120 diamonds but 51 of those codes said they were already used so that was a little bit of a bummer but I ended up with 69 dresses and missed 4 diamonds from fast clicking so I am pleased with that. I used the same email addy for all my codes. Usually when they run something like that if you try to use your same email they will let you know you have already used it but that was not the case this time. I would call ganz but I don't think it would do any good and besides... I am happy with what I have. I hope to donate a good bit so maybe some of you that did not get any can have one! I just wish the leaves and other things had of floated by that quickly!!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #13

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
Has anyone heard back from ganz on what happened with the bad codes? I am not really worried about mine. For once, things were flying pretty fast for me. I saw diamonds about every other refresh. I got a total of 120 diamonds but 51 of those codes said they were already used so that was a little bit of a bummer but I ended up with 69 dresses and missed 4 diamonds from fast clicking so I am pleased with that. I used the same email addy for all my codes. Usually when they run something like that if you try to use your same email they will let you know you have already used it but that was not the case this time. I would call ganz but I don't think it would do any good and besides... I am happy with what I have. I hope to donate a good bit so maybe some of you that did not get any can have one! I just wish the leaves and other things had of floated by that quickly!!

If you ended up with 69 dresses, how can you complain.? You must have been on your computer all day long. Don"t be greedy. You got quite a haul. I got one diamond and I'm happy I got that. My code did work.
feona is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by feona
If you ended up with 69 dresses, how can you complain.? You must have been on your computer all day long. Don"t be greedy. You got quite a haul. I got one diamond and I'm happy I got that. My code did work.
I am not complaining at all. I was simply asking if anyone had found out anything about the ones that did not work. No complaining at all and I explained this if you had read everything I wrote. I also said I got most of those so I could share with others who did not get to get any so the greedy does not apply either. I don't plan to keep very many at all. And actually I was not on my computer very much at all. The diamonds just happened to be coming very fast for me for some reason. I am glad you were able to get a diamond for yourself. That is wonderful. I just wish everyone had been able to get one. Hence the reason for me stating that I would LOVE to give a lot of mine away.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

My code worked on one email address. I am luckly to have only one child.

What have we come to, shopping for our children online for virtual toys! It is quite amusing, isn't it!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #16

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

PLEASE, PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPP Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong that when I am on WEBKINZ NEWZ I cannot see ANY diamonds to click on to at all. I've cleared cache, cleared history, all that! I kept clicking to different articles on Webkinz Newz and still No diamonds! For three days, at different times I have stayed on looking for diamonds for as long as one half hour sometimes! THANKS to anyone that can HELPPPPPPP!!!!
rmimi522 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 10:30 AM   #17
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Rmimmi, the contest was only last weekend. It's over now.

I hope you can find a dress in the trading room or get a code from a friend.
Good luck!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #18
sing24

supersing40 is on a distinguished road

what evil witch costume? and can anyone get on webkinz>
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #19

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Honeybear;16956215]Rmimmi, the contest was only last weekend. It's over now.

THANKS soooo much for the reply HONEYBEAR!! I did try over the week-end also ---not one diamond did I see!! Any idea what I was doing wrong?? Just so that maybe I can have it figured out for next time? HAPPY HALLOWEEN HONEYBEAR!!!
rmimi522 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #20
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Rmimi, I don't know what to tell you about finding the diamonds, this was the first time I EVER found a floating anything on the Newz site (I had no luck at all back when they were doing Griffin carpets). It just worked for me this time. All I can suggest is to clear your cache when the next contest comes around.

Happy Halloween!
Honeybear is offline Female
Closed