Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

laurenbot is just really nicelaurenbot is just really nice

Default Re: Evil Dress Code ??

I just had the same problem. The code has never been used but it told me it had been. Rechecked the number several times too. The only explanation I can think of is that Ganz said there would only be 50,000 dresses given. Is it possible they are still giving out the same codes if all the dresses were claimed already??

What does every else think? Is this happening to anyone else?
laurenbot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #12

marycf will become famous soon enough

Also, check with your friend to see if she didn't receive a duplicate code and sent it to you not knowing it was a duplicate. The reason why I'm saying it is I was sent three emails with the exact same code when I should have only received one.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Actually I just figured out that she didnt send it to me... Kinzville News sent it to me

here's the message

Congratulations! Please check below for the feature code you have won! To use your Feature Code, log in to your Webkinz World account and visit the Code Shop

Your feature code :XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (rofl i did it for protection or w/e)
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
Tia924
Gift Guru

clarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to behold

I had the same thing happen to me. I was able to click on 3 diamonds over the weekend, each time I went to enter the code, the message came up that the code was used.
clarkers is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

There have been many people saying this has happened to them, and I don't exactly know what the issue is. Maybe Ganz is accidentally sending out duplicate codes or something like that without realizing it. If you really want the dress, you could try contacting Ganz. If you don't want to do that, you could just try catching a diamond, as it is not very hard at all.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
I'm A Christian Girl

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

I had the same thing happen to me. I caught a diamond and got the email, but when I put the code in it said that it was already used. I didn't use it already. I even checked it and tried it again. What do we do about it?
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Hi,

Okay so my bff was on Webkinz Newz last night and got a dress... and then later on she got another one. So then she called me and I said hey if you see another one can you send it to my email? So she said , sure, and so (SHES AN AWESOME BFF ) So then she sent it and I got it today I tried putting in the code but it said that it was taken...?? She never used it and I am positive that I never tried to log in the code before!!

Help?

~xxaeroxx
I wanted to find one for all my friends too so i went to my email after finding about 4 and only 1 code worked!
So i had to look for more... in all i got about 16 codes but 8 were invalid too! It said I had already used them but I hadn't....so you are not alone, but I dont know how to fix it.

All I can say is try to catch a few, so that you know you will get one that works...

The rules say one per person but I think those rules are general and not for this contest specifically. I got many codes so i could have one for each of my friends but since it is not working I suggest you try to find another gem..... or call/have a parent call since you only got one.

View Post Originally Posted by wtmmr5
I had the same thing happen to me. I caught a diamond and got the email, but when I put the code in it said that it was already used. I didn't use it already. I even checked it and tried it again. What do we do about it?
call ganz tomorrow, but in the meantime try to find another code or two! then maybe one will work!

Last edited by Wuzzle; 10-25-2009 at 10:10 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

If you look at all the other threads on the diamonds, you'll see that this is a very common complaint. I am sure you're not doing anything wrong, but unfortunately based on previous contests Ganz support is very unlikely to be able to help you. The only answer is to try to get another code. Keep trying!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #19
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Could it be that since your friend had two codes she or he gave you the one they used and have kept the one that is new that was unused?
Tula is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by laurenbot
I just had the same problem. The code has never been used but it told me it had been. Rechecked the number several times too. The only explanation I can think of is that Ganz said there would only be 50,000 dresses given. Is it possible they are still giving out the same codes if all the dresses were claimed already??

What does every else think? Is this happening to anyone else?
I don't think this is the case, because I got 12 codes after 8:45 pm and some after 10 pm but only about half of the codes worked. so there were still dresses after 10 being my main point.

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Could it be that since your friend had two codes she or he gave you the one they used and have kept the one that is new that was unused?
She said that her friend put in her email address in the bar so it got sent straight to her.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Closed