Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Everytime I try to open my dock, it causes my flash player to crash.

Anyone have any suggestions?

but it's only effecting my main acct that I just upgraded to deluxe for 1yr

Last edited by charming; 04-01-2012 at 08:58 AM..
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Everytime I try to open my dock, it causes my flash player to crash.

Hmm... I'm sorry this is happening to you!
I know of a few troubleshooting techniques you might try first:
- upgrade flash player
- clear cache
- restart computer
and then try again.

If it still doesn't work, do you have another computer you could use? That way, you could try opening your dock from there, clearing some items out, and hopefully the smaller dock won't crash on the other computer.

If not, try giving Ganz a call and maybe they can help:
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Everytime I try to open my dock, it causes my flash player to crash.

Thank you. I tried going to ie and something REALLY weird happened. My dock is full of clothing (7000 pieces)!! What!!!??? This is Ganz's worst Fools joke
Old 04-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try cleaning out your dock when it's fixed. Like Kayfookey if those items she listed don't work contact Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
charming122101
Gift Guru

Thanks guys. None of that stuff helped so I guess I'll have to call ganz. Unfortunetly today's sunday so I can't do anything till tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Welcome to Webkinz
try this link

and what browser are you using? my dock doesnt load on Firefox but its fine (or at least i can load my dock) on IE
wenjun is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

This also happens to me on Firefox but on Explorer. Explorer would always give me a warning about something in the "script" is making the computer run slow - do you want to abort (answer is no) but then would go ahead and load the dock. Since Explorer was my browser of choice, I decided to clean up my dock by selling a bunch of stuff and putting the rest in storage chests in empty rooms. That has helped alot. I try to keep my dock items under 2000. But the 2000 still crashes Fire Fox. And only gives me the warning on Explorer if I have another window open that is also using a lot of memory such as the Adventure Park. In researching this I found other people saying that it is a weakness in Adobe and that Adobe was not going to support Windows XP anymore. My flash Player supposedly is up to date as they offer it. But I do have Windows XP.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
charming122101
Gift Guru

my dock is usually at 100 or less on this account. It undressed a ton of my pets ( I have 400) so now my dock is over packed and I have no idea who was wearing what. I'm so upset. I'm calling Ganz in the morning.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

They'll gladly offer to delete items for you, but you are probably stuck adding them back to pets & storing
them.
It's a pain to move so many items, but easily doable in 2 days with breaks for other things.

A month or so ago it seems like they lowered their threshhold -
6,000+ used to be slow, but loadable.
Then suddenly it was a problem.
I had several thousand crops to sell after one of the leprechaun contests occupied my time.
Good luck.
Most accounts are now about 2000 in dock (one is 5000, one is 150ish).

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 04-01-2012 at 04:59 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
This also happens to me on Firefox but on Explorer. Explorer would always give me a warning about something in the "script" is making the computer run slow - do you want to abort (answer is no) but then would go ahead and load the dock. Since Explorer was my browser of choice, I decided to clean up my dock by selling a bunch of stuff and putting the rest in storage chests in empty rooms. That has helped alot. I try to keep my dock items under 2000. But the 2000 still crashes Fire Fox. And only gives me the warning on Explorer if I have another window open that is also using a lot of memory such as the Adventure Park. In researching this I found other people saying that it is a weakness in Adobe and that Adobe was not going to support Windows XP anymore. My flash Player supposedly is up to date as they offer it. But I do have Windows XP.
I also have this problem with Firefox. It crashes everytime I open my dock. IE works fine. Firefox needs to do smething about this or noone will use them anymore. It is so annoying.
crosses is offline Female
Closed