Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

I rock:) is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: EVERYTHINGS GONE!!!

help!!!!! WHEN I LOGGED IN ON MY WEBKINZ ACCOUNT EVERYTHING WAS GONE SO ALL MY SPECIAL ITEMS WERE GONE AND THE ROOMS WERE BRIGHT YELLOW! AND THEN I NOTICED EVERYTHING IN MY DOCK GONE!!!! SOME1 PLZ HELP ME
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #2

natalieg7680 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EVERYTHINGS GONE!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #3

I rock:) is an unknown quantity at this point

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'M SOOO MAD
Old 03-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
koala961

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

I'm guessing you got hacked it happened to me and every one I know who owns a webkinz account
Old 03-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Duskis

Duskis is an unknown quantity at this point

did u give your username and password to ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT KNOW ABOUT WEBKINZ?
Old 03-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #6
HeatherKl is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I just logged in and all of my stuff is gone too. However, I do not believe people are getting hacked. This happened to me awhile back. It is a glitch. There are not items in the dock, rooms and even in the W-shop. The W-shop is missing all the items also, that is why I know it is not a hack job, it is a glitch. If someone did hack my account they did a good job because they robbed the W-shop too! LOL Last time it took me over a week, before things came back. This is aggreviating too because I can't participate in Springfest or get my Easter gift. I am bummed.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:40 AM   #7
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

That happened to me and after doing everything I could think of my GC told me to clear my history and all my temp files ! She was right when I loged back in everything was right where I left it so dont Panic !!!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:14 AM   #8
mgw322
Gift Trainee

misjon2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HeatherKl
Well, I just logged in and all of my stuff is gone too. However, I do not believe people are getting hacked. This happened to me awhile back. It is a glitch. There are not items in the dock, rooms and even in the W-shop. The W-shop is missing all the items also, that is why I know it is not a hack job, it is a glitch. If someone did hack my account they did a good job because they robbed the W-shop too! LOL Last time it took me over a week, before things came back. This is aggreviating too because I can't participate in Springfest or get my Easter gift. I am bummed.
??? How come you will not be able to participate in Springfest or get Easter Gift?
Old 03-23-2008, 04:19 AM   #9
HeatherKl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by misjon2
??? How come you will not be able to participate in Springfest or get Easter Gift?

Since all items are not showing up in my account, then anytime I would receive an item (like the floating eggs) that would be placed in my dock I get an error message and then get logged out of Webkinz.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:23 AM   #10
divinegymgirl
Gifted

divinegymgirl is on a distinguished road

when did you log in?
divinegymgirl is offline Female
Closed