Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #21
sisipepperell
Webkinz :)

sisipepperell is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything is gone! please help!

Oh! i am so dearly sorry, and i hope it's just a glitch. i'm pretty sure it is because it's kind of weird when you can't feed your pets or buy anything!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #22
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Thumbs up Re: Everything is gone! please help!

OMG!! i moved some security settings last night,and did a Java update and everything came back! YIPPIE!! my daughter is thrilled! i just pray it doesn't happen again.

Thankyou so very much to everyone who wrote me,and sent phone numbers,i appreciate it more then you know.

Have a great weekend. Chrissy

I'm so glad i found this board.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:47 PM   #23

tori867 is an unknown quantity at this point

try contacting ganz! Sorry I wan't any help GL!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:16 AM   #24
leahjstan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chrissy! This sounds exactly what is going on with both my daughter and sons account! I did a java update and cleared all the caches etc - not sure what security settings you changed??? I looked at mine and doesnt seem like anything has been changed from before- so not sure if something just needs to be changed now all of a sudden???

Any help you could share would be helpful!

I cant buy anything either! lol-- so our 29 animals are going to get hungry pretty soon! I am leery of buying anything from curio shop- which I can get onto-- not sure if it will disappear! and there is a rare table up today that I needed! course almost all the other pieces in that room are missing-

thanks in advance for your help

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
OMG!! i moved some security settings last night,and did a Java update and everything came back! YIPPIE!! my daughter is thrilled! i just pray it doesn't happen again.

Thankyou so very much to everyone who wrote me,and sent phone numbers,i appreciate it more then you know.

Have a great weekend. Chrissy

I'm so glad i found this board.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #25
DianaBaby642 is an unknown quantity at this point

first of all tel you little girl that webkinz can't die they just get sick and maybe it your computer that happened to my friend her stuff was gone to she came over once it was all there i told her to get in touch with ganz and it was finally fix hope you can fix it and tell you little girl everything is going to be okay
Old 07-23-2007, 11:24 AM   #26
my friends say im
Gifted

cutiepiekitty123 is on a distinguished road

um contact ganz and tell me her webkinz user name and ill send her some food ok hope i helped
cutiepiekitty123 is offline Female
Closed