Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #11
vak0687
Gifted

AJsGrl56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything is gone! please help!

Im not sure what to tell you all my suggestions were said so good luck and tel your Daughter not to worry.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #12
kbasketball247

aww thats sad tell her her webkinz wont die

they will just need to visit the clinic i am sure things will be fine soon
Old 07-13-2007, 02:17 PM   #13
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Thankyou,i wrote them and hopefully they can tell me whats wrong.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #14
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

did you try turning your computer completly off unplug it and run the reboot systems
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 02:36 PM   #15
Webkinz :)
creampuff33 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, that is sad. im sorry that happened
Old 07-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #16
marissa37
Gifted

star37 is on a distinguished road

Contact Ganz. It's a problem on Ganz's part and they can correct it. I'm having some problems on my kids accounts too. Hang in there. I feel for your daughter-give her a big hug from me.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #17
Mewey
Gifted

Rosiedp is on a distinguished road

here is the number to call webkinz directly. They are really good on getting back to you My grandson forgot his password and couldn't get on. I called them and they called back the day after and everything is fine now.

1-866-932-5469............ You will probably get an answering machine, but they will call back.
Lots of luck. I feel so bad for your daughter........I know my grandson was heartbroken thinking he would never get on again.......
Old 07-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #18
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Ok i shut the computer off,unplugged it,and it didn't help,but thankyou.

Rosie i called there this morning,haven't heard back yet,TY also.I guess now it won't be until Monday.

I am so upset over this,i think just as much as my daughter is,i cannot believe this.

Thankyou Ladies,you are the best! Chrissy

PS- anyone know how to put a pic on my profile of one of our Webkinz?
Old 07-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #19
Gifted

Ok at least i figured out the picture thingy,just wish i could fix this other problem for my daughter.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #20
Gifted
DANCER is an unknown quantity at this point

Chrissy, the SAME thing happened to me! I could not do any of the daily things, play in the arcade and could not feed my pet at my house. I could do the stuff at work though.... I could only play games in the tourny area at my house. Very, very odd. I played the everything I could at work to build up cash and then bought soooo much food and fed my pets and got all their health and happiness up while I was on a PC that i could see everything on. Finally, after clearing out cookies and de fragging my pc, webkinz world started working right again! try doing that... I read in your posts that you have tried everything else, but when I was at the point you are now, I was willing to try anything! When i got my pc i was otld that when you run animated things alot, like WW!, pcs tend to run slower and slower and you have to clean them out more. I am finding that that is very true in my case...good luck!
Closed