Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Everything is gone!

View Post Originally Posted by TeacherHolly
I tried that and I changed the password cause I thought maybe someone had gotten a hold of it but it still doesn't explain how so many things could go missing

---------- TeacherHolly added 7 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I am a children's director at my church and I really promote webkinz as a safe fun thing for parents to allow their children to do. If I have more reports from other people about this I will stop supporting Ganz and webkinz...it is not something nice to do to a child.
So frustrating!

But it's just a tech glitch of some kind, a hiccup in the system--your rooms will return. Several members of WI have had this happen to you. You haven't been hacked, and it will be fixed.

cynalot gave you excellent advice; so try that first. If it doesn't work, call GANZ customer service for tech support:
1-866-932-5469.

Let us know how it worked out!

---------- luvwebbies added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
So frustrating!

But it's just a tech glitch of some kind, a hiccup in the system--your rooms will return. Several members of WI have had this happen to you. You haven't been hacked, and it will be fixed.

cynalot gave you excellent advice; so try that first. If it doesn't work, call GANZ customer service for tech support:
1-866-932-5469.

Let us know how it worked out!
Sorry! What I meant to say is that several members of WI have had that happen to them! I type to fast for my brain!

Again: good luck!

Last edited by luvwebbies; 06-16-2008 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #22
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Kids in my class had claimed there is a "black-hole gift" and that it ****** everything out of their room. I don't believe in it and I hope your daughter gets back her items soon.
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #23
Tacoworld <3

taco♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Its probubly a glitch, the items might come back within a few days!! I hope they come back!
taco♥ is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 PM   #24
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Oh yeah... I have had this happen. i had just bought a yard and walked my Cow out into it. When I walked her back into her room everything was gone and I have some RARE Webkinz Cares items in there! I immediately logged out and then immediately logged back in and BOING! there they were *shrugs* go figure.
I have also had things in my cocker spaniel's room get stuck, stuff that is sitting on something gets stuck inside/under it.
I have contacted Ganz... they say it's a glich.... well yeah I guess so. The place is loaded with them as of late. for some reason.???
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #25
Baltimore Colts

Quite a few times, it normally happens when a friend sends me home, luckily all i had to do was log out then back in and everything was back. Try to log out than back in and/or clear your cache, I hope it helps.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:28 AM   #26

sambellarose has a spectacular aura about

Tell her not to edit any rooms..it could make the problem more complicated when it gets fixed. There was a glitch not too long ago where everyone had everything in their houses go missing, others had whole rooms gone (ex. I had 20 something rooms and it was only showing I had 2). Contact Ganz, it is most likely a server problem.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #27
Roofiosmom

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very sorry that this has happened, if it was a glitch Ganz can easily fix it, they've always helped me when I have glitches or problems. But if this is failure to keep your private info secure (Password, username, lost webkinz code) Then you should realize that it isn't Ganz fault. I think Webkinz is one the safest massive multiplayer games I've ever played.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #28
GreekAsianPanda

Well, I have had most of the stuff in a room disappear...
I just logged out and logged back in again and it was all there, but I've never had everything gone.
Maybe customer service can help you.
OMJ I think this is my hundredth post! TWO STARS!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #29
Like Alice, I'm
Gifted

rockinreader712 is on a distinguished road

go 2 the wshop. if nothing shows up when u get on the category, then it's a glitch. that happened 2 me, rite when i was in the middle of trades in the GE. just wait a couple days & itll come back. try not to do 2 much or it could delay the return.

---------- rockinreader712 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

if there is stuff in the wshop, then uve probably been stolen from. but idk 4 sure.

---------- rockinreader712 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

i was depressed all day when my stuff disappeared. but most likely it will reappear.

Last edited by rockinreader712; 06-17-2008 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #30

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

if you logged in during an update, things will go missing, but there is no possible way that someone could have taken all her stuff...and they could not have sold it, either, if she had a small amount of KinzCash. I would just call Ganz and see what they do.
Hippokinz is offline Female
Closed