Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 03:28 PM   #31
zirp
Webkinz :)
 
zirp's Avatar
zirp is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

OMG! That is cruel! Contact GANZ on the telephone. Remmber, be patient, Ganz gets alot of emails a day and can't keep up.
zirp is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 03:30 PM   #32
xomandiixo
Guest

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

o0o No!!! ):
Old 05-31-2008, 03:39 PM   #33
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru
 
webkinzstar77's Avatar
webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

did u log out and back in?
webkinzstar77 is offline
Old 06-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #34
andy0323
Gifted
 
andy0323's Avatar
andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Everything Gone!!!!! - Update

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
How is your account today, andy? I've been thinking of you!

I honestly don't think you've been hacked; I still think it's just an odd glitch of somekind....Please let us know an update. Good luck!
Wow ! One day was bad enough to have everything missing, but several is worrisome, HOWEVER..... it all just magically returned!!!! both accounts !
It took all morning to check on all my webbies and go through over 80 rooms. Everything seems fine now, all rares, exclusives, money ect.... just popped right back. You were right about it being an ODD glitch, and for several days, a stressful one as well.
Thanks a bunch for the support, it helped alot
andy0323 is offline
Old 06-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #35
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!! - Update

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Wow ! One day was bad enough to have everything missing, but several is worrisome, HOWEVER..... it all just magically returned!!!! both accounts !
It took all morning to check on all my webbies and go through over 80 rooms. Everything seems fine now, all rares, exclusives, money ect.... just popped right back. You were right about it being an ODD glitch, and for several days, a stressful one as well.
Thanks a bunch for the support, it helped alot
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news! I'm so happy to hear everything has been reappeared. What a scare, though!

You're very welcome; sometimes support is just about the only thing we can give each other!

I have a funny story for you: This morning I logged in to find one of my pets (my most beloved pet, of course, right?) MISSING!
His picture is gone from the album, and I can't get into his room at all.
Either he ran away from home, or I'm getting a version of your odd glitch!

I'm not too worried......I'll ride it out for a few days and see what happens. By mid-week if he's still MIA, I'll call GANZ.

take care, and thanks for sharing your good news!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #36
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

Yay!! I am glad that all is right with your accounts.

---------- millieroo added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news! I'm so happy to hear everything has been reappeared. What a scare, though!

You're very welcome; sometimes support is just about the only thing we can give each other!

I have a funny story for you: This morning I logged in to find one of my pets (my most beloved pet, of course, right?) MISSING!
His picture is gone from the album, and I can't get into his room at all.
Either he ran away from home, or I'm getting a version of your odd glitch!

I'm not too worried......I'll ride it out for a few days and see what happens. By mid-week if he's still MIA, I'll call GANZ.

take care, and thanks for sharing your good news!

Oh no! Maybe there was a bad storm on WW last night and the lightning and thunder scared them and they are hiding under the bed? LOL I hope they show up soon.

Last edited by millieroo; 06-01-2008 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #37
andy0323
Gifted
 
andy0323's Avatar
andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!! - Update

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news! I'm so happy to hear everything has been reappeared. What a scare, though!

You're very welcome; sometimes support is just about the only thing we can give each other!

I have a funny story for you: This morning I logged in to find one of my pets (my most beloved pet, of course, right?) MISSING!
His picture is gone from the album, and I can't get into his room at all.
Either he ran away from home, or I'm getting a version of your odd glitch!

I'm not too worried......I'll ride it out for a few days and see what happens. By mid-week if he's still MIA, I'll call GANZ.



take care, and thanks for sharing your good news!
OH MY ! It is spreading, the "Ganz Glitch Attack", it has begun
Well, at least we know the outcome, your runaway will come home , hungry of course.
Good Luck
andy0323 is offline
Old 06-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #38
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

I just had this happen to me this morning! It's so weird. I logged in, evrything was there, addopted a pet(webkinz cares), fine, and what would you know! It is all gone!!!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #39
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru
 
Twinkle's Avatar
Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

This should be a glitch. Keep your chin up! I'm sure ganz can fix it.
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #40
andy0323
Gifted
 
andy0323's Avatar
andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
I just had this happen to me this morning! It's so weird. I logged in, evrything was there, addopted a pet(webkinz cares), fine, and what would you know! It is all gone!!!
Hang in there !!! Glintches seem appear more frequent when they make changes,hopefully it will iron out soon. At least I "can" tell you that it will come back
andy0323 is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts