Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 07:21 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

KayKay97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

I really hate to tell you this, but you've most likely been hacked. Im really sorry. Ganz will hopefully contact you soon. :(
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 07:29 AM   #22
asis99
BB7172826 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets hope not! Hopefully she will let us know today shes all fixed!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:33 AM   #23
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

I had the same thing happen to one of my accounts a few months ago. We tried clearing cache, logging out and back in. Even clicking the button that reads 'Get Items From Storage' and nothing happened. Someone even suggested checking to see if my account had expired, but I had recently added some new Webbies, so I knew that wasn't the problem either. The next day everthing was fine. Please let us know how everything turns out.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #24
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

How is your account today, andy? I've been thinking of you!

I honestly don't think you've been hacked; I still think it's just an odd glitch of somekind....Please let us know an update. Good luck!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 09:56 AM   #25
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Just thinking about you,and wanted to let you know, Alot of us really CARE what's happing to you. lease Let us Know. WISHES AND PRAYERS
Old 05-31-2008, 09:57 AM   #26
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You were probably hacked. Instead of giving out your pass****, maybe you got a keylogger (Trojan Horse) or something. Sorry to hear that.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 05-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
Hockey367 is an unknown quantity at this point

It could be because you have to maany rooms with to much things in them
Old 05-31-2008, 10:04 AM   #28
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

I don't think you were hacked in 1 night. It would be impossible to send all the stuff(you can only send 1 package to the same person per day) and you said your KC was still there, so assume that means its not extremely high, if they sold everything.
karik is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 10:05 AM   #29
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

She wasn't hacked or anything like that....just the current recipient of a WW glitch.

Everything will be back to normal soon.

And people with the 'hacker' theory: Everything in her house is gone...everything. There is no way that a hacker could take everything---those kind of posts just freak people out....so, not cool in my book to say 'sorry, you've been hacked'.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #30
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

If your webbies were moved from the room like away from were the bed should be it was proabaly hacked
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed