Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 12:12 AM   #11
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Everything Gone!!!!!

Actually, yes, that's the strange thing, all my KC is still there, just everything else is gone, the same for 2 sep accounts
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 12:14 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Do you Delete Browsing History. There Have Been ALOT OF GLICHES THE LAST FEW DAYS. Shut down and restart you computer. I have gone to some rooms and everything has been gone. excet fo my webbie's. Right click on your ssettings and gibe ADOBE 100 er cent. I hope your going to find your stuff soon. Good Luck. Your stuff is really there, BIG Scare though.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:28 AM   #13
andy0323
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
It's been awhile since you posted, so I'm wondering: Have you tried to log out of WW, then log back in?

Also, try clearing your cache (temporary files), then rebooting your computer, then logging back into WW.

I strongly suspect that by tomorrow morning, your house will be restored; you're not the first person this happened to.

Many months ago, a lot of WI members 'lost' all of their houses---they are not really lost--everything is still there, but some kind of tech glitch prevents us from seeing them. If that ends up to be what's happening on your account, then you will need a GANZ rep to help you.

But: They only take calls Monday through Friday, 9-5. (You need to be over 18 to talk to them directly, so if that doesn't apply to you, have a parent or grandparent call for you.)

I'm hoping everything works out okay for you, and that you're able to enjoy your Webkinz this weekend; I can imagine how scary it must be to find your entire house, and pets missing. I'm so sorry. Please let us know how it all turns out.
Thanks for the support, I don't think that I will ask my mom to call for me , LOL, even my kids are over 18. I did call though and leave a message. I have been trying everything like everyone has suggested, I emptied the cache right away and rebooted, my husband is a computer tech and tried several things, definately not a computer problem. Even my 4 yards are nothing but grass. I sure hope that Ganz fixes this, WOW, it is way too much time and energy saving and building this much stuff thanks again

---------- andy0323 added 5 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kwhite1663
Do you Delete Browsing History. There Have Been ALOT OF GLICHES THE LAST FEW DAYS. Shut down and restart you computer. I have gone to some rooms and everything has been gone. excet fo my webbie's. Right click on your ssettings and gibe ADOBE 100 er cent. I hope your going to find your stuff soon. Good Luck. Your stuff is really there, BIG Scare though.
Thanks for the hope that it is all still there. Trust me , I tried everything several times.

Last edited by andy0323; 05-31-2008 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=andy0323;7895506]Thanks for the support, I don't think that I will ask my mom to call for me , LOL, even my kids are over 18.

Hey, that's great! Get the kids to call for you!

In all seriousness, I'd be a maniac right now if that had happened on my account, so I admire you for staying calm.

I'm so sorry all the 'tricks' haven't worked......Let's hope the morning brings your house back, maybe after nightly maintenance whatever problem is happening will be fixed.

Hang in there. I'm rooting for you!!!!!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 12:35 AM   #15
andy0323
Gifted

[quote=luvwebbies;7895548]
View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Thanks for the support, I don't think that I will ask my mom to call for me , LOL, even my kids are over 18.

Hey, that's great! Get the kids to call for you!

In all seriousness, I'd be a maniac right now if that had happened on my account, so I admire you for staying calm.

I'm so sorry all the 'tricks' haven't worked......Let's hope the morning brings your house back, maybe after nightly maintenance whatever problem is happening will be fixed.

Hang in there. I'm rooting for you!!!!!

Speaking of morning,,, it is 1:40 am for me right now and I better give up on it for now and get some rest,,,,, fingers crossed! ,,,, thanks again
Old 05-31-2008, 12:44 AM   #16
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

How horrable to lose everything. I feel sure that they will faind them when you are able to contact them Monday. I know that dosn't help now but keep the faith.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
Gifted
hookedonwebkinz is on a distinguished road

The exact same thing happened to my son about 6 months ago. He logged in one morning and everything was gone. Nothing at all in any of the rooms or in his dock. I called Ganz right away. We tried clearing our cache and nothing seemed to help. We waited a few hours and cleared the cache again and everything magically returned! I hope your stuff come back soon. I have not had the best luck leaving messages at ganz. I usually wait to speak to the operator and she will pass you on to a rep. Then you can leave a vm on a personal vm instead of the group one. I hope things have or do soon return.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #18
p3yt0n

Like everyone else said, i hope u got your stuff back!
Old 05-31-2008, 06:42 AM   #19
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I hope your accounts are back to normal this morning. I wonder if this is like the glitch the charm forest had awhile back. Where they were there but you just could not see them.

The only other suggestion I have is to try a different browser (if you haven't tried yet).

Good luck!!
millieroo is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:45 AM   #20
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

sorry about that.. hope you get your items back!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed