Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
I`mma be a
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

Exclamation Unanswered: Everything=Gone

Ok so about 2 months ago today everything in my sisters account disappeared, it was really weird because one day everything was there and the next day all there was left in her webkinz house were wallpaper and flooring and we called ganz and they just told us not to give anyone her password, I don`t think it could of been a hack because you can only send 3 things per day. She quit webkinz for 2months because everything she worked hard for was gone, I don`t know if it`s a glitch or I really don`t know what to do.
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Everything=Gone

You should contact Ganz. Either its a glitch or someone knows your account password and username or even a secret code.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm really sorry, since you already called GANZ, I don't think there is anything you can do about it now
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #4

porschegl will become famous soon enough

That has happened to me. But,I exited out of that account and cleared my cache and went back in and it all came back into the rooms. I do the same thing when things are on the floor from the tables I don't move anything i just exit the account and clear my cache and history and then come back on to the account and everything is back on the tables. This works most of the time.
I did have one instance where I bought a new outfit at the store and entered the code. I went to put it on and it disappeared. I called Ganz and they couldn't find it. About 2 months later I found it in a Kitchen sink in one of my Webkinz rooms LOL. I didn't even know you could store stuff in your kitchen sinks. I hope you can fix the problem.
Just keep calling Ganz and ask for the manager if you can't get anywhere with the person you are talking to, because they don't know all the answers.
Porchy
Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Oh my gosh, that's so horrible! If that happened to me I would die... I have items from when I very first joined WI, and they're precious to me. I'm so sorry that happened to your sister. I wish Ganz could give you back the items. I'm kind of surprised that they couldn't give you back the items, or atleast a few! I'm sure they back up Webkinz, meaning saving all of the account history... right? I would think that, atleast.

You should really try calling them again. If they say the same thing, to keep your password safe just tell them you were already doing that, and you think it might've been a hacker? Who knows, maybe the hacker that might've hacked your sisters account, had a lot of accounts and sent the items to those? Or, this was just some evil person that deleted your sister's items to make you upset?

As someone said, maybe try clearing the cache, or clearing your cookies? Maybe that will work, but since it was a while ago, you might've already done that and it didn't do anything... I'm so sorry, webkinzgirly612!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #6

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

is a HACKER maybe he solled all the items back to the w shop
Old 08-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #7
♥Peace Excerpt♥

pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!

It is possible for a hacker to take all of that stuff in one day. Remember, hackers can not only cheat into getting your account. They have acces to codes. He/She could have used a cheat code to send all of your items to their account. Sorry to hear that you lost all of your stuff. And Ganz should do a lot more than just say to protect your password.
pansyandhopper is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

You can only send 3 items per day per account (six if you use the trading room for another three) and hackers often have multiple accounts so they send 3 (or 6) to each.

Hackers will also sell everything in the rooms for KC, then buy pools or high value items and send those to themselves.

There are people who troll libraries and schools watching for kids to log onto WW and then they watch for the password - so she could have accidently let someone know it if she played WW in a public place.

It can be fun to start from scratch again - but this time be sure she has a difficult password - mixed letters and numbers work best.

Sadly I believe WI members are not allowed to pass on items to you or your sister. We have had scammers in the past come on to WI with hard luck stories that turned out to be untrue and WI members were tricked out of there items so that now they have a policy of no gifting of items.

Last edited by Jarrah; 08-15-2010 at 07:49 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
You can only send 3 items per day per account (six if you use the trading room for another three) and hackers often have multiple accounts so they send 3 (or 6) to each.

Hackers will also sell everything in the rooms for KC, then buy pools or high value items and send those to themselves.

There are people who troll libraries and schools watching for kids to log onto WW and then they watch for the password - so she could have accidently let someone know it if she played WW in a public place.

It can be fun to start from scratch again - but this time be sure she has a difficult password - mixed letters and numbers work best.

Sadly I believe WI members are not allowed to pass on items to you or your sister. We have had scammers in the past come on to WI with hard luck stories that turned out to be untrue and WI members were tricked out of there items so that now they have a policy of no gifting of items.
Jarrah is right, it is against the rules to send stuff to people because we do not want other people taking advantage of your generosity.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

Thanks for all your kind words we are going to contact ganz again and poschegl what is a cache I hope it`s just a glitch because we have never used webkinz in a public place and I just hope she can get all of her stuff back because it had all her pets except for a few on mine.
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]