Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #21
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Default Re: Everyone READ and let's show Ganz there error and get them to correct it!

So much agreed! I am tired of the E-store prices and I am just forgetting about that place. I realy miss the old games like skater kat and chef challenge but they are just too cooped up in they're money and E-store to care. I don't find those leaves much anymore. Yesterday I got 1 or 2. I realy hate the travel agentcy, just a plain rip off. I went once before I knew about it not having much, and I do not plan on going back again. How does it do anyone good to retire games? I just don't get the point. It won't make they're sales better for sure, it just makes me madder. Everything is getting so out of hand I haven't bought a webbie in quite a while.
I want the old webkinz, where everyone was happy. But I am not sure ganz is happy anymore. Just crazed for money, and no one like that, is happy. I wish there was something we could do. I don't like some of the rumored stuff and I hope they don't happen. Ganz needs to give up on trying to do whatever they are doing because right now they are loosing they're touch. *sigh*
Just not fun anymore.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #22
wajiha44

Default Re: Everyone READ and let's show Ganz there error and get them to correct it!

I am soo happy so many people have responded. AT the beggining only me and 2 other people responded. This turnout is HUGE!!!!!

VISIT MY AMAZING SCAMMING THREAD!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/plz-read-if-t394507.html?p=10616348&posted=1#post10616348
Old 09-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #23
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

I agree this fall festival hasn't lived up to my expectations
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I thought it was just us missing those leaves but I have been palying checkers for over 5 hours in my room and not one falling leaf. Come on ganz-where are the leaves you emailed were after you shook the trees. Fall fest is a big let down. Sorry!!!!! was so looking forward to collecting some of the sheaves ect. and now I even read I can't get into e store. Boy, that and not into the trading room either. What a let down for the supporters of the webkinz. Ganz needs to do come quality control or I think many a supporter is going to become very disallusioned.Hope not-I loved the site and all the activities when they work!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #25
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

read the siggy! first the e-store, then the clubhouse problems, the constant glitches, the rip-off fall fest, and the 10 million pets a month thing. not that i'm not thrilled with some of the new features, but i liked webkinz better when there was no kinzville academey, webkinz sadium, tropical vacatios, my page, and whatever other time and kinzcash eating garbage they are intro-ducing. and half the time these features don't even work. sorry i'm so angry, but it makes me cranky the WHEEL OF WOW VOICE IS GONE!!!!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 09-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #26

Spiritwings is an unknown quantity at this point

we should stop buying all webkinz products except lil' kinz and buy a small amount. maybe THEN they'll listen!
Spiritwings is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:37 AM   #27
coconutglitters
Gifted

Avrilroxmysox is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
i agree 100%. They also should work on the Please Wait because i can't even get done with my garden. along with some leaves
i have that same problem, ive only caught one leaf and ive been on for 2 hours! (time spent on, not counting the 30 min. trying to actually log on)

---------- Avrilroxmysox added 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

y cant they bring the actaull charms back too? i mean if you want to get the tiara, buying 8 would cost $12...of something you DONT ACTUALLY HAVE. im also sad that there are no plushies for the estore pets, i think a love kitten and gray wolf would be great hits if they actually made stuffed animals.

Last edited by Avrilroxmysox; 09-21-2008 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Avrilroxmysox is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #28
I Want a Caffeinated

junomouse will become famous soon enough

I'm going to start going on Ty 2.0 as much as webkinz. They are much more fair and have much better prices. I have three of those so, yeah.

I Mean I LOVE my webkinz so much but GANZ is being ridiculouse.
junomouse is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:01 AM   #29
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jess427
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I was sick and tired of Ganz not living up to a standard! Considering ALL the money they are raking in from webkinz and this fall festival NOT costing them a cent to give away items. I think is is absolutely ridiculous that they are being so stingy. so I copied and pasted allot of the comments listed here (without names or ids) and emailed all of that over to webkinz support. I think if we all contact them either by phone or via email there address is 1 of the 2 addresses: support@webkinz.com or customerservice@webkinz.com that they will realize how upset everyone is and HOPEFULLY do the right thing and correct the situation! As of right now I haven't received any response from them other then the standardized we received your email and will be responding soon. Please everyone do your part and let them know that they need to raise their standards and start rewarding everyone that is giving them our hard earned money!!!!!

thanks to all and hopefully they will make things right! Have a great weekend!!!
Jess427

I completely agree with you and have even started my own thread with my fustrations and disgust with the turnout of the Fall Fest and how disappointed my kid was after getting so excited over it everyday until it was here. There are so many more things I'm disappointed about in WW and fustrated with but this Fall Fest has me disgusted big time! I was SO thrilled when I was catching them on my Asian account the first day. I couldn't wait for my daughter to see and catch some in her own US account the next day but it never happened! Even today I sat with her account after the problem with the leaves were supposedly fixed! Nope, I sat for 3 HOURS on her account and only caught ONE leaf and it was apple cider! Not even anything my daughter can decorate her room with.
I've already placed a call to Ganz this past Friday about the Fall Fest but you're welcome to take this post and pass it on if you're still collecting them and adding it to an email full of everyone's complaints.
I really want them to fix the Fall Fest leaf fall to the amount that flew by on the first day or fix the amount of leave fall and extend the Fall Fest to make up for the non Festive days we had catching leaves but in misery instead!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:29 AM   #30
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I appreciate all the things Ganz does for us. It is a business!! & if they don't make money they can't pay all the employees who answer the thousands of calls they get a day, or fix the glitches, or come up with new ideas for new items & program all the new things into the computer. I would hate to be in their shoes and have to listen to people whining & complaining all the time and know that no one appreciates their efforts to make us all happy. Have you heard the old saying "You can't make everyone happy, all the time" Well they are trying to make millions of people happy & I personally think they are doing a pretty good job of that! I am happy just to have Webkinz to come home to and help me relax. I've also met some really nice people through Webkinz and made some really good friends. Look at all the new and exciting things they've added lately for us. There is always going to be someone who doesn't like something, But the majority does, so I beg of you, please don't ruin it for the rest of us. I know when someone is impossible to please, I give up and quit trying. I hope they don't ever quit trying cause I wouldn't know what to do without it. Take a minute to think about what they go through.
crosses is offline Female
Closed