Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Unhappy Unanswered: Everyone needs to help find Leprechaun more!

There are very few people trying to find the leprechaun now, I being one of them.
(PS. I got the computer to work, btw, if you read my past thread in here.) anyway, I really need help. can some people help me please? I don't have ANY of the candies and I haven't seen the leprechaun ONCE, and whenever I get close, he has just left the room.. Please anybody?
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Everyone needs to help find Leprechaun more!

I suggest just waiting in a room, turn on your speakers and browse an' post around WI, though if you hear his giggle, quickly go to the room and click on him.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by i'm unique:)
There are very few people trying to find the leprechaun now, I being one of them.
(PS. I got the computer to work, btw, if you read my past thread in here.) anyway, I really need help. can some people help me please? I don't have ANY of the candies and I haven't seen the leprechaun ONCE, and whenever I get close, he has just left the room.. Please anybody?
Sorry you don't have any candy
Just pick any color any room and wait, shouldn't take more than 30 or 45 minutes.
Maybe only 5 minutes. Just be patient.
There is a great tracking thread.
Good luck.
If you want me to sit and wait with you let me know what room and color and I will talk with you while you wait.
Or you can just turn on volume and will hear him when he enters and you can watch tv or something while you wait.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

ok, I thought he didn't make any noise. .... Will you sit with me in a room? I've been having people say that he was jsut there in light green game and party rooms.

How about light green game room room number... 12?
Old 03-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Since its new, you will probably not hear him the first time you walk in a room.
Like everyone else said, just turn up your volume to high, wait, and when you hear him, just click on him when you get the chance. (:
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

There's no way to "track" the Leprechaun. You just need to sit in a room and wait. If you try to enter the room after he's already arrived, you won't be able to see him.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

ok, I thought he didn't make any noise. .... Will you sit with me in a room? I've been having people say that he was jsut there in light green game and party rooms.

How about light green game room room number... 12?
KC or KC+ ?
I will be FleaFlea
Old 03-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
EMH08

KC+ and I'll be EMH08 with Valentino the love lion.

ok I'm ready, aug2168.

Light green, room twelve in KC+ game room. I'm the love lion with no clothes on, ok? lol, I didn't mean it how it sounded. EMH08 is ready!

ok, no room twelve. how a bout ten?

are you ready?

Some minor changes: light green, Kc+, room 10, party room. is that ok?

Last edited by i'm unique:); 03-17-2010 at 08:29 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

KC+ and I'll be EMH08 with Valentino the love lion.

ok I'm ready, aug2168.

Light green, room twelve in KC+ game room. I'm the love lion with no clothes on, ok? lol, I didn't mean it how it sounded. EMH08 is ready!

ok, no room twelve. how a bout ten?

are you ready?

Some minor changes: light green, Kc+, room 10, party room. is that ok?
Ok. Coming now!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
EMH08

sorry, I have to go... bye!

thank you for sitting with me.
Closed