Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: EVERYONE... help solve webkinz problems!!!

View Post Originally Posted by 32flavors
everyone's always complaining about webkinz problems. why not focus on the good stuff?
We share our stories and contact Ganz because of situations like this:
View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
... My grandson was over half way through level 6 in the new game on vacation and was logged off. Broke my heart for him. Little guy just sat there with a tear running down his cheek. Ganz please fix the log out problem.
How can we have credibility telling our kids to double-check their homework, do their best in school, be careful and conscientious in all they do -- when their favorite website follows none of those rules? Ganz is showing by example that people will still give you their money and time no matter how careless you are. That is not the example that we want our kids to see.

Yes, we teach them to look on the bright side of bad situations, but children have not yet developed their skills for patience and tolerance. How many times can you tell children, "sorry, it's still broken," before they lose interest?

Last edited by Arbee; 11-19-2008 at 05:00 PM..
Arbee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 32flavors
everyone's always complaining about webkinz problems. why not focus on the good stuff?
Hi, I'm in Florida. I am having the same problems. Constantly logging me off. When I am playing Atomicolicious it resets then puts my dock up at the bottom of the screen and I can't see half of the grid to play.

In response to 32flavors, about everyone complaining instead of focusing on the good things, I would like to know what good things are you taling about???

Losing KC in the middle of a game? Being constantly reset? Losing prizes from the wheel because of being reset? MY PAGE not working? Daily activities not working? Just this past Saturday, when you clicked on the Token Balloon Darts to play, you got the message that you already played. I find that kind of odd, especially since that wes the first thing I did after logging in.

I'm sorry, but I don't think we are getting the service that we are paying for. Yes, paying for; by buying Webkinz and all the stuff that pertains to Webkinz. I have never had such poor customer service from a company in all my life.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #13
danusia is on a distinguished road

Hello from snowy Michigan! I have exactly the same problems everyone else has mentioned. I know it isn't any of the usual Ganz suggestions--cache, browser, Acrobat... It happens to all 3 computers in our house but when my sister plays our signons on her computer at her house just 5 miles from our house, she doesn't have the problem. That led us to the conclusion that it isn't a signon issue which I had originally thought was possible.

Like the rest of you having the trouble, it happened the first 2 weeks in Oct, was fixed 2 weeks, then happened again on Nov 1. It's been a problem since.

I really appreciate the sentiment of everyone who is asking us to stop complaining and concentrate on the positive aspects of Webkinz. I just wonder if those users are experiencing this very serious problem.

I think all of us agree, Webkinz is a wonderful product. If it wasn't, would we have spent so much money buying their products? And if we didn't think so, we wouldn't be so disappointed that our time on Webkinz is being reset every 10 minutes.

Considering how long this has been going on and how serious this issue is and how Ganz has not been adequately addressing our major problem, I think we've been pretty patient. And it's insult to injury that we watch them release so many new products while so many of us STILL CAN'T PLAY! It makes me feel like they're more interested in getting new customers than keeping a good old customer like me.

So to all of you who think we're complaining too much, the first time it happened I remained positive. When it continued to happen another 2 weeks I became disappointed. WHen it happened again I was frustrated. As it continues to happen 17 DAYS later, I feel like I have to complain.

Ganz is a provider of service. We pay for those services every time we buy a pet, a figure, an ornament, a pack of cards, etc. It would be silly of us to allow Ganz to take our money, take other people's money, and not try to get them to give us the same service that other users have.
danusia is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
Luciemae is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm from Texas and I'm having the same problem, I used to do all our daily stuff during the day when the kids are in school, because after 3:00 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday you can't get on at all. All servers busy or if you do get on you do one thing and then it says please wait and it logs you out. Now during the day I'll be in the middle of a game and it will reset and you lose all the money. My grand daughter wants another pet but I say why, when she can never get on and do anything. I hope they get it fixed soon.
Luciemae is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #15
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am from Illinois as well, and either (A) KinzChat Plus messes up around 2 in the afternoon; or (B) I get logged out for no reason.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 10:45 AM   #16

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Virginia here (DC Metro area), & same problem here.. but 1 of our accounts at loggin has a major glitch & states "a file in this program is causing a problem w/ Adobe Flash 10 do you want to abort script" then a choice of yes or no.. if I his yes then I can't do anything. If I hit no quickly in the login process then I might be able to get the Wekinz page to load.. this will happen using the same computer I can load the other 3 accounts on just fine.. but yesterday it did do this early for 1 other account & I was very concerned.. we have high speed internet connection. everything is updated, I clean, cache, cookies, temp files etc. too.. it is just crap.

And also we get kicked out of WW all the time, & the refresh or kick out is NOT consistent to a time limit so there is no way to time doing things around it. Also the refrish issue happens & then in the middle of a game or something that does not work w/ your dock visable, will then suddenly upon coming back on, have the dock visable which will not let you then click the stuff underneath it, like the "done" button in pizza game after it sends you to upgrade window, or the start for star challenge etc.. it is aweful, so you have to log out fully, & try to get GANZ to let your log back in.. which many times is ALL full and won't let you in, so you have to keep clicking sometimes over 40 times to get in....

They need to upgrade their server capacity, they know how many animals they sold & how many accounts there are etc... they need to fix.

Still having trouble in trading room during a trade both members will agree to trade & his trade, then the confirm button progess will state you have "3000 seconds to confirm" trade, but neither party can hit the confirm button as it is not "active" to click.. this stinks as I had access to Ancient Civilazation furniture & Eqyptian sofa & bed, which is hard to find people who have them for trade.. believe me... as I will find kids to trade with many times & then make sure I always have a ready supply in my trading account with fun foods, & some clothes or stuff to just give them... as I know how important tradeing is to my kids. But argg

Though I like the glitch in the Employment office, where Flooring Assistant was showing up all the time, as that is the ONLY high level (3rd of 3 money level colors) level 3 difficulty job I can do. I can do hamburger cook, & matching game, too but for less money. But w/ Flooring Assistant I was sure to get $250 2 times a day on the accounts & that was great. In my house NO ONE can do any level of grocery store clerk, or even worse newspaper delivery.. and we are all wacky high IQ people (w/ various issues).. and those games are aweful.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 10:50 AM   #17
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

NJ here was having problems. I cleared the cache and browsing history, restarted my computer and so far so good. I was using internet explorer. Now using firefox. I know firefox has been having problems but they just updated their site. Make sure you are running the most current of firefox
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #18

WickedWunder is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in Indiana and can proudly say that I haven't had any issues! Yeah, I must be one of the 'lucky' ones I'm guessing. I can log in with no issues--it does take a while though and I've narrowed that down to having 3000+ items in my dock! I don't get logged off, refreshed or anything like that. All the functions work for me~~with the exception of Token Balloon Darts! I am on WW a lot, the majority of my day and don't run across any problems.

I do feel for you that are having problems~~it can't be fun and would definitely try my patience with the company. Best of luck to everyone!
WickedWunder is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #19
jc009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. something has definitely been going on in Webkinz World. Just be patient! I'm sure they're working on it! When they add new things, there always seems to be a glitch or two. Just something they have to work through. so just hang in there, I'm sure they'll get it worked out. I am in the USA so that's what my account is. Hope this helps.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #20

hoovedkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom in Virginia is having a lot of the same problems, especially the 10 minute timed log out one and being bounced to the star search or blue screen. I feel so bad for her and more so because I am the one who got her into Webkinz. I am not having so many problems, though it does time me out every hour and sometimes I can only play Tile Towers because the freezing and lagging don't affect play on that game. She had her computer thoroughly checked, checked to see how fast her proccessor was, etc. The only thing we can figure is that she has Vista and I have XP. Any thoughts on the Vista/XP thing? Oh, I'm in Colorado by the way.
hoovedkinz is offline Female
Closed