Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
jackiland is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Is everyone else still kept out of W shop, curio shop, etc.?

I cant get into the curio shop, the w shop, kinsville academy, my room and i think something else too! This stinks! I dont know how to get in touch with webkinz, does anyone know? Is there a phone number or an email address to contact customer service, will they actually respond!
jackiland is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #32
lavishleopard
Gift Guru
lavishleopard is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm having the same problems too. I've tried refreshing, deleting cookies and all of that too, but still no luck. =( I was able to get on earlier and was in the middle of a game and I got knocked off. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:11 PM   #33
Webkinz :)
allenelem2 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i am having the same problem i even downloaded adobe again still not working!!! I MISS IT!!
allenelem2 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #34
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I am locked out.. well i get the open room .. of arte's curio shop but have no problem with the w shop other than it taking a couple of minutes to load
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #35
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

having the same problem..not very happy..
Old 10-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #36
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tommysgirl96
I can't even get logged in! I've tries like 5 times in the last 2 hours!
it takes me like a min. to log in. but what's the point of logging in when everything doesn't work and its so confusing....???

my problem know is that when i go on i can't go into my room or w-shop to get food. i don't have a lot of food left in my dock. hope they fix it soon....
=[
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Nothing's working for me yet
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #38
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I finally was able to get into the W shop this morning, but the CS either gives me just the background (so I can see all the cool stuff that is behind Arte) or I get the full screen, but I can't click on anything. I get the "nice to see you" greeting, but that's it...

I really wanted that Medieval Chest, too...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #39
Lil Kinz
mary kay truitt is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't find any way to contact Ganz, about this I can't get into my rooms, curio shop and the w shop either. It is so frustrating!!! Who do we contact and how?
mary kay truitt is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #40
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mary kay truitt
I can't find any way to contact Ganz, about this I can't get into my rooms, curio shop and the w shop either. It is so frustrating!!! Who do we contact and how?

The phone number is 1-866-932-5469

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-02-2008 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed