Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #21
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Is everyone else still kept out of W shop, curio shop, etc.?

View Post Originally Posted by Snowwhyt
Attachment 142675
I had to go through the "todays activities" then to "daily" in order to get by gem hunt or to shop. the photo below is what I got when I went in by using "Things to do" under shopping section of the board.
Thanks soooo much for that tip! I can't wait to try it!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #22
muggle1
Gifted

muggle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whenever new updates are made to WW it is soooo important for you to "clear your cache." Most of us use internet explorer I assume, so it is done fairly easily. Right click on your internet explorer icon on your desktop. click on properties. From here, under the "browsing history" heading click "delete." Now click "delete" for "Temporary internet files" and "Cookies." This should solve your problems. remember to Do this after all updates, at least! If this doesn't work, using a different internet browser, like mozilla foxfire, could solve loading issues like this. (Fox fire is downloadable for free, and is an even more secure browser than Internet explorer. Simply google mozilla foxfire to find a dowload link.)
Old 10-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #23
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

remember a while back the website address changed when they first put in the "pick language" well it has happened again.
1. clear all browsing & chache, & cookies
2. type in http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/, ( the OLD one had a "2" in it)
3. pick country, now at the top right of page.
4. do not use the old tab, make a new one. the old tab will take you back to old log in page.
WW will not tell you but whenever they make overhaul changes this may happen.

hope this helps , It drove me crazy till I figured it out on my own yesterday !

---------- nettne added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I have IE & mozilla and had to do this for both because the change effected them both

Last edited by nettne; 10-02-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #24
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything is working now. Thanks
kka27 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #25
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
I tried and made it up to the Tools and then Internet Options but I don't see anything that says BROWSER HISTORY. ???
No you might get different things like
cookies -- these are temporary files and can be deleted.

Dont touch the one labeled with your passwords.
You might also loose your password for WI -- depending on it how you are stored.
If so make sure you have your password for Wi handy..

good luck
Old 10-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #26
Gifted

Webkinz_Princess is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! I was having the same problem too last night. Today I cleaned up my computer under the tools/ Internet options and went on using Internet Explorer after a reboot and everything is fine accept I get a blue screen while trying to get in the Clubhouse. I can do everything else. The Curio Shop has the silver sofa this hour. The Halloween items will be in the W Shop the whole month. They are really awesome! They added a new feature "Member Of The Day" if you complete your "my page" you could win a trophy and be member of the day and a few new exclusive items for when you adopt a pet. Good luck everyone. Just keep trying, WW will load. I hope everything in WW gets fixed asap and everything will be back to normal, so everyone can get on their accounts. I hope this helps.
Webkinz_Princess is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #27
cdp
Gifted
cdp is on a distinguished road

This is so frustrating.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #28
tkdchristin

TKD Christin is on a distinguished road

I can see any thing on webkinz
Old 10-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #29
Lil Kinz
guids is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Scotchy48
Hi guids! And welcome to WI! This is a terrible beginning for you I guess. But then, if you've had webinz for some time, & just joined us, you sure joined at a good time--so you can get some support during this frustrating time we're all having! It's so good to have a place to turn to when you have a WW problem, or a celebration! Welcome! And I hope you & all of us solve this stupid problem!
Thanks. I've been playing with my kids webkinz for about two years but now i have my own kinz family and account and this is the first time i've ever thought to come to a webkinz forum for help with these crazy glitches that pop up occasionally. It's just nice to know I'm not the only one having problems.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #30
orangewinglady is an unknown quantity at this point

I too thought they would have the problem fixed overnight. Refreshing the page doen't help. Are we going to be able to full access the website soon?
orangewinglady is offline Female
Closed