Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #11
nellRecords!
Gifted

nellvixen is sweet stuff
nellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuff

Default Re: Is everyone else still kept out of W shop, curio shop, etc.?

I am in the same boat... both of my accounts grrrrr...... I can't Gem Hunt, shop at the Curio shop, visit my rooms, shop at the w shop, go to the kinzville academy, garden, or anything... what a waste of time!
nellvixen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #12
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

The above is for CindyMommy & kka27

---------- Scotchy48 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Oh, grief, I forgot about my gardens! I have jelly beans & Ossilily bones & lots of strawberries that will be getting ripe! Oh grief!

Last edited by Scotchy48; 10-02-2008 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Was in, got booted out. Able to get back in, but I was on level 9 in Goober's Lab!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
guids is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried the control button and F5 and i've tried deleting all my cookies, etc and still i can't do anything.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #15
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Momloveswebkinz2--that is just what bananagoil told me to do last night. But I can't seem to find the right places. Does the fact that I have firefox make a difference?
Old 10-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #16
Webkinz :)
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks momluvswebkinz2, it works for me except for the curio shop, I got the voice but still a blue screen. Thanks you rock
kka27 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #17
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Don't know about firefox. Can you try internet explorer and see if that works?
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #18
2007karyne
Webkinz :)

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

artie no board.jpg
I had to go through the "todays activities" then to "daily" in order to get by gem hunt or to shop. the photo below is what I got when I went in by using "Things to do" under shopping section of the board.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #19
DogLover#1
Gifted

Hi guids! And welcome to WI! This is a terrible beginning for you I guess. But then, if you've had webinz for some time, & just joined us, you sure joined at a good time--so you can get some support during this frustrating time we're all having! It's so good to have a place to turn to when you have a WW problem, or a celebration! Welcome! And I hope you & all of us solve this stupid problem!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #20
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
Hi I'm not to savvy either but I did manage this yesterday, thanks to WI members help. At the top right of your computer screen, click on tools, then down to internet options, there should be a box come up in left corner of screen, click on browser history, delete everything EXCEPT passwords. Close up and then try again. I just hope I told you right. I came from my notes and it worked for me. It still seems like it takes a few for my site to load tho. Hope this helps.
I tried and made it up to the Tools and then Internet Options but I don't see anything that says BROWSER HISTORY. ???
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed