Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Bulfrogger
Webkinz :)
Frog0bsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: EVERY ROOM EMPTY!

I logged off for 5 min to take a phone call.

Logged back on to find EVERY item from my dock GONE!

When I went to 'My room'... the room was EMPTY! I went to another room... EMPTY! Every one of my 30 rooms is EMPTY!!

We can't e-mail Ganz now, and the office won't be open untill Monday... WHAT CAN I DO? I'm so upset!!

Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
RLG
i love music

RLG will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EVERY ROOM EMPTY!

I'm really sorry to hear that That once happened to my friend. Well I don't think you can do anything besides call, but one tip is never accept friends requests from people you don't know. Hackers have special tools that can like find out your password from just your username.
RLG is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I'm sorry. It could be just a glitch. Try logging in and out agian. Hope it is solved soon!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Did you try logging out ang logging back in? If you didn't, I would give it a try.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

You should try logging out and then back in. It is probably just a glitch, and I doubt somebody hacked into your account within five minutes, and sent everything away!! If it's not back, when you log back on, then I'd call Ganz ASAP on Monday! I'm sorry I couldn't help much, but I hope I did. Good Luck, and I wish you the best!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm so sorry that happend

Try doing what the others suggested... I wish you luck
Old 03-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
Bulfrogger

I logged off, then on again.

Agree, there would be NO way someone could hack and send off 30 rooms of items in that short of time.

I'm clearing my cookies, disk clean up, then going to re start.

I have only family members on my friends list. I do not go to you tube. We have not only a sofwear firewall, but a hardware one as well.

My son works for the USAF in internet security. He has locked down my computer so tight, I can't go into any chat room but this one. LOL

If I want to try to go to any place that allows chat. I have to give him the site for him to configure the firewall to allow it.

*crosses fingers*

Hoping the computer clean up and cool off will fix this.

Thank you for all your advice so fast!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Frog0bsession
I logged off, then on again.

Agree, there would be NO way someone could hack and send off 30 rooms of items in that short of time.

I'm clearing my cookies, disk clean up, then going to re start.

I have only family members on my friends list. I do not go to you tube. We have not only a sofwear firewall, but a hardware one as well.

My son works for the USAF in internet security. He has locked down my computer so tight, I can't go into any chat room but this one. LOL

If I want to try to go to any place that allows chat. I have to give him the site for him to configure the firewall to allow it.

*crosses fingers*

Hoping the computer clean up and cool off will fix this.

Thank you for all your advice so fast!
Hmm... I'm not sure.

It might just be a minor glitch..
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #9
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

probaly a glich
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #10
Bulfrogger

Woot!

After a good going over on my laptop, an letting it cool down a few min before I tried to log on again.

Everything back where it's supose to be!

That sure turned this lil froggie green. But now I'm happy again.

With the size and amazing growth of Webkinz. I'm sure Ganz has their hands full trying to keep up.

But I already have enough grey hairs.. hehe

*Forum Admin: Please mark this thread Solved!

Thanks again to all that read and posted advice!
Closed