Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 06:10 PM   #31
sam12346
Webkinz :)

joe50509 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ever had kincash taken in the wshop & an item not appear due to webkinz world logging you out?

some thing simalar happend to me. i went to my tigers room with its converibal in the doc but when i went in his room it was already there!! i put the other car in the room and ww logged me out! i went back on and it was missing! i have one thin to say

minus its convertable=happy tiger
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 06:13 PM   #32
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ever had kincash taken in the wshop & an item not appear due to webkinz world logging you out?

GANZ's Phone Number: (866) WEB-KINZ
Old 11-27-2007, 10:57 PM   #33
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

Thanks! They have not helped me out yet, but hopefully they will get on the ball and correct problems soon.
mstocky is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 11:06 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Yes...had it happen twice, both while using coupons. Won't buy more than one thing at a time when using coupons now.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:24 AM   #35
Webkinz :)

shakespeare will become famous soon enough

I've lost count of how many items I've lost due to WW logging me out. The last time it happened I lost my Googles PSI and I just lost it I was so mad. I emailed Ganz's CS, even though I'm pretty pessimistic about getting any response.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:33 AM   #36
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

This has happended to me everywhere on Webkinz, shopping, academy classes, spiinning the Wheel of Wow, mining at Arte's. I called and they said they know about the "hour glitch" and are working on it but what is lost is lost.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #37
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

yeah me to. it sold my medivel lamp and took my bubble blower took 2000 kinz cash away and my lil sis gained 2000 kinz cash some one got on my account spent all 4,000 of my kinz cash!
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #38
guitarcc3
Gifted

caroline is on a distinguished road

Yeah, for my WIZARD THEME. I lost 5500 KC that day.

---------- caroline added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mstocky
It's frustrating that there is no helpdesk to contact about the issue, or phone number to call.
Yes there is. Call 1-800-724-5902 and ask for Webkinz Customer Service. Leave a message on the CS machine -- they got back to be in 4 minutes after I said on the machine that it was a "server issue." NEVER say that an item disappeared from your account... they will disregard your request since they think you were hacked, and will never call you back.

Last edited by caroline; 11-28-2007 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
caroline is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #39
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

This has happened to me twice
Luckily it wasn't big items, it was only flooring & wall paper. Still we work hard to earn that kincash for it to be missing & nothing in return. Ganz is continuing to work on problems like these & others thankfully.
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 12:01 PM   #40
Gifted

suzzie621 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had that happen quite a few times. It's terrible you work so hard to get the kinzcash and in a matter of seconds poof its gone.
Sorry for you.
Closed