Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #11
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ever had kincash taken in the wshop & an item not appear due to webkinz world logging you out?

it has happened to me many of time but i never noticed the kinz cash i will have to keep an eye on it the phone number is 1-866-932-5469 but you need a four digit extension number make it up start with the number 2 and eventually you will get someone
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #12
balletboy93
Gifted

shaakinit63 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ever had kincash taken in the wshop & an item not appear due to webkinz world logging you out?

nope never happened
and hope it will stay that way hehe =D
shaakinit63 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #13
Gifted

nonnierelihan is on a distinguished road

when you call the number u were given push the # 0. this will give you an automated answering machine which you can leave a message on . they will call you back within 3 days. i have used this several times and they always call me back , and its never been longer than 3 days. hope this helps good luck. nonnierelihan
Old 11-14-2007, 01:13 AM   #14
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

I called yesterday and the options have changed, so make sure you listen to what it says, and you have to be 18 years or older, so if you are not an adult make sure you have a parent call with you. Most likely they will call you back within 2 business days,unless something big has happened like when the POTM started and was not working for people...then it takes them longer to get back to you. Good luck. They are always very helpful and kind to me.
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #15
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

Wow, real contact info! THANK you so much for your assistance! Rep points for all of you!!
mstocky is offline Female
Old 11-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Just an update - they do NOT come through when this happens, and do not correct it. This is what they tell you (& it stinks!!):

Another potential reason for missing items/Kinzcash is a minor glitch in Webkinz World. While this is extremely uncommon, it is possible with accounts that have items improperly stored (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correc tly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in. If you still see this happen please verify that your computer and internet speeds meet the minimum requirements to play on Webkinz world. Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.

Please be advised that, as it states in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. For more information please re-read the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
Old 11-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #17
concettaxo
Webkinz :)

x0 concettaa is on a distinguished road

yeah it stinks! i bought 2 cheer-
leader beds and only got onee!!
x0 concettaa is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Those are expensive, too! I don't understand why they can't help us out.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #19
mileycyrusrox454
Webkinz :)

sprinkles018 is on a distinguished road

Only like 10000000 times!!!!!!
And when I try to move stuff and it logs me out... there gone

Also it got rid of... my Basset Hound Desk, Blue Wagon, Disco Ball, Bubble Blower, and Elephant Fountian

And soo much more!
I'm sooooo mad they should really fix these
Old 11-22-2007, 01:48 AM   #20
wifan

When I was selling some of my strawberries, it logged me out.
Closed