Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 04:52 AM   #1
Gifted
giggygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Evening Maintenance- How Long??

Does anyone know how many hours it normally takes for the evening maintenance that they do the website? With daylight savings, I'm not 6 hours behind and it goes down at 8 pm. In the past I've been able to get on again at 10 pm. It's almost midnight and they are still working on the site.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Evening Maintenance- How Long??

Hello! I'm pretty sure it's usually suppose to start at midnight KinzTime, to six AM Kinz Time. I think that it should be up again, because when you posted that, it was only ten minutes from completion. So in that case, you should be able to log on, with no problem again. I hope I could help, but If I didn't somebody else will have a better solution. Have a terrific day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

When the site is down for maintenance, there's nothing you can do but wait.

There isn't a set time for the the maintenance to finish. Usually it takes less than two hours, but every now and again it takes longer. Maybe they are fixing a longstanding problem or testing a new feature.

Just be patient, and know that it doesn't take that long every night.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I know it doesn't usually go down until 2AM kinztime because I am usually on at midnight and have time to do all my dailies before shutdown. But I don't know when it normally goes up again, because that's in the middle of my night.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, I've noticed that after maintenance sometimes my log-in screen will still say that it is under maintenance. I scroll down on that same log-in page to where it says in white letters--log in. I can get in that way and am not sure why I can't get in the normal way at that time. Hope that helps! Us webbies sure do practice patience a lot!
kigz is offline Female
Closed