Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: European Account Questions

I'm thinking of signing up for a European account and have some questions of those who have these accounts already.

1. Does the European account go down for maint. at night like the American accounts? If so, what time (I'm in eastern, so same as KT) and for how long?

2. Does it matter what country you pick? I'll admit, I don't want to do a lot of figuring time zones, so is there a country to pick that's on the same time as the Euro KT? (I hope y'all understand that!)

3. I have a Deluxe family membership now for our family (me, DH, and 3 kids). Can I use the same Deluxe advantage account to purchase an individual Deluxe membership for the Euro acct?

Thanks!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by SoccerSlave
They (both Eur & Asian) "go down" for daily maintenance at 2am their time.
It is generally just a few (1-3) minutes; unlike the longer time for US.
Sometimes, if I am on the account but not actually in the window, the account stays up when the changes happen.
These changes include reset of daily wheel, well, bingoz.
Daily care and classes, and the bonus well reset occur at their midnight.
Gardens & Quiz occur at midnight US kt.

If a major site maintenance occurs, then all server go down at the same time.

European accts are generally 5 hours ahead [little window of another hour difference at one end of DST switches ] of ET; Asian are 14 hrs.

Any country in Europe, England is probably a common choice, unless you have an affinity for another country.

You can buy as many deluxe memberships as you want on your e-store acct, whether gift or direct memberships. You will only get one bonus per e-store acct
(such as that special Christmas bonus this past year).

Hope that helps. Have fun.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: European Account Questions

Sometimes, if I am on the account but not actually in the window, the account stays up when the changes happen.

European accts are generally 5 hours ahead [little window of another hour difference at one end of DST switches ] of ET; Asian are 14 hrs.

Any country in Europe, England is probably a common choice, unless you have an affinity for another country.

You can buy as many deluxe memberships as you want on your e-store acct, whether gift or direct memberships. You will only get one bonus per e-store acct

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 02-28-2010 at 01:39 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave

If you buy any additional deluxe memberships it might be beneficial to use a different email address so you can get extra bonus estore points if they do that again for Christmas!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

1. It does go down but only for like 5 Min never very long at all same with the asian account. It does happen at 2 am just like US

2. No not really. When your picking a country just make sure it has the euro time zone other than that it doesn't mater because you also chose your language separately

3. Yes you can. I got a euro account because of the family deluxe I only have 4 accounts to put it on and didn't want to lose that 5th prize so i adopted a lil kinz to a euro account and use it just for trading YOu can add more deluxe accounts to it or use the same one (making it the 5th or getting a single etc - there's a post somewhere in the ganz e store section about how you can have as many deluxe memberships as you want so there's not difference when they are adding it to an account)

good luck
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Closed