Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #11
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: is an estore worth it

I agree some them are too high of prices but I think the Grey Wolf, Jellybean Plant, Charms and some others are worth it. However some of them are way too high! I think it is not horrible that there are some good but others I can do without.
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #12
porfovor914 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think the e-store is worth it either..... it is a waste of money allthough i do want some of the items, but i would never make my parents think about getting me them.

Go to www.porfovor914.wordpress.com !!!
porfovor914 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #13
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I purchased the Webkinz Wolf from the Estore. I would have boughten it either way because I've waited a long time for the wolf. I think it was worth it, and it was cheaper then buying it at my local gift store.

I do think that the animated items/exclusives are slightly over priced. I think they should range from 1-3 $
Old 08-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #14

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I don't like the e-store. Its a waste of money just to get a virtual item. They should sell those things in the w-shop.
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #15
icecreamsoda13 is on a distinguished road

I think things like the Grey Wolf and ONLINE exclusive pets ONLY are worth it but the normal pets... i think not. Its too expensive for just an item for your room i mean like $8 for a bed.... INSANE!!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #16
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
I agree with the people who dislike the eStore...it is a waste of money and all you get is virtual items..the way I see is that the estore is just for people who want more, more, more and want it now but they will never be happy unless they learn to content themselves with what they have...I strictly stopped myself at 10 Webkinz-enough for a SuperBed, and I will not buy anymore. To me, it's not worth my time or money. Webkinz was supposed to be a fun, little kid thing, and now it's too big, too complicated, too fast.

Have a Nice Day!!
Hi sweetie! I have a question for you. If you are stopping at 10 adoptions, then what are you going to do when your expiry date is over? Will you quit WW at that point, or will you consider adopting a new one each year to keep your account going? The reason I'm asking is eventually all of us will at some point be quitting WW some day. Thanks. (sorry for going off topic)

Also a question for those opposed to the E-Store: If someone sent you an e-code from the store as a gift, would you use it? Thanks.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #17

webkinz9117 is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't waste $12.50 on something I'll never see in real life. I could buy a plushie Webkinz with a code for that. And you can't trade/sell/kinzpost eStore items. I wouldn't buy eStore stuff.
webkinz9117 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #18
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
I don't like the estore because you can't send anything, you just get it online. The charms are neat though.
That's actually for your protection... that way

a hacker can't take it from your account
a child can't send it to a random person in the clubhouse
they can't trade it in the clubhouse for food

etc.

and, if it gets lost in a glitch, they have to replace it, but if you got it in Kinzpost, they would not be responsible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really see a problem with it. Lots of people argue that you are paying for pixels and that it is just a picture, and it is not even real, it's not tangible. But, I pay around 8 dollars to see a movie in the cinema, and all I am paying for is a picture on a big screen. I don't get to take a movie home with me. I don't find it to be any different with a movie.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #19
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

I bought the jellybean plant, I love the plants, so to me it was worth it, I wouldn't spend all my money and buy everything.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Closed