Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
KawaiiKitty
Gifted

Kawaii-Kitty is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: eStore? What is that? XD

I haven't played webkinz for MONTHS. Then, about a week ago, I decide to come back to webkinz.

As I go to the website, I look at the list of webkinz to see all the new ones. Then I see virtual webkinz! eStore! Wow! :O

But how can I get those webkinz? What is the estore? Any help?

Thanks! (sorry if I sound clueless) XD

Last edited by Kawaii-Kitty; 12-19-2008 at 04:14 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: eStore? What is that? XD

Welcome back!

When you start webkinz before logging in look at the options - like customer service, etc - there is one just right of center that says ESTORE - click that - or go to www webkinzestore com

You will see a lot of items for sale. On Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays special items (including the pets) are available - and the pet(s) available change each week. Wednesdays ther is only a special pet offered (click on online pets) but Sat and Sun there is a pet, special items and virtual charms.

Last Wed the Minty Reindeer was the special virtual pet - during Halloween it was a purple monster, a wolf, floral fox, tinker pup and others have been offered in the past.

To see pictures of items that are/have been offered in the eStore check out this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=416394

To see pictures of the ePets:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...29&postcount=1

Make sure to check the Webkinzinsider home page on Wed, Sat and Sun to see what is offered in the estore.

This is last Saturday's notice:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index....mber-13th.html

To buy the special webkinz you must visit the store on Wed, Sat or Sunday. Check it out tomorrow!

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-19-2008 at 04:54 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

the estore is an online store made by ganz. it sells e-exclusive webkinz, items, charms, etc. in order to buy something at the e-store, you have to use a credit card [no kinzcash]. every weekend at the estore is called a "wowzer weekend" & sells charms & special items only for the weekend. there are also "webkinz wednesdays" which is the day when a special e-only pet is available.

you can learn a lot about the estore also by checking out the estore's "how to use" section: https://www.webkinzestore.com/static/howtouse. have fun & i hope i helped! (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

The 'e-store' is for buying special items that you can only get at the e-store. They sell charms, webkinz items, special webbies and other webkinz things. The only way you can buy something though, is with a credit card; no kinzcash! They also have special days of the week were they sell even specialer items. xD

Hope that cleared things up,
Foreign
Old 12-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
KawaiiKitty
Gifted

Kawaii-Kitty is on a distinguished road

Ooh! Now I understand. Thanks so much for your help, everyone!!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Love your screen name, Kawaii-Kitty! Welcome back!

Some people have been posting about the Estore, that they think the prices are too high. For example, it's $12.50 for a virtual pet, but you get no plushie! You have to realize, though, that Ganz tred very lightly when offering these online pets. Their success is based on all the retailers who sell those plushies and figurines and pencil cases and Christmas ornaments and trading cards. If they were to offer the virtual pets all the time, at a lesser cost, their retailers would be pretty upset. Part of the reason for offering the eStore is to cover overseas markets where plushies can't be readily distributed. So they are fairly expensive for what you get, but each is quite desirable in its own way, as are the furniture items and outdoor pieces. And they are only offered at special times, to entice you to buy while they are there as well as not upset their retailers with always-available competing merchandise. At least, that's my take on the situation. The furniture, appliances, and outdoor pieces are only competition for what you can buy with online Kinzcash, so those can be available ALL the time.

I also think that the new Magical Forest requires a figurine code entry to play so that retailers will benefit from increased figurine sales. I suspect they have been sluggish...of course, this helps Ganz sell more too!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

jap6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, someone probably already told you this, but here it goes: the Estore is Webkinz's new online store. They sell charm code and pets and different things that you can or can't buy in stores. Also, they have exclusive items. They have special days on Saturday and Sunday, just to name a couple days. Check on here(WI) for info on what they're selling. That way you know the exclusives and stuff. Hope it helps!
Closed