Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
\/Meet My Labs!\/
Webkinz :)

UK KinzQueen has a spectacular aura about

Angry Answered: eStore Points Codes

Hi, pease can someone help me?
where can you get eStore point codes, and how do they work?
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
View Post Originally Posted by UK KinzQueen
do you know if you have to buy them in $ or can you buy them in £
I may be wrong, but I think all transactions are done in dollars, but if you have a major credit card like visa or mastercard it should work. When you get to the estore I think there is a way to set the time zone and if you set it to your own that may tell you. Sorry I can't help any more with this question.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #2

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: eStore Points Codes

There is a place on the login page that says estore. Click there & it will take you to the estore. Everyone can visit the estore, but you are upposed to be 18 to buy there. You can open an account & buy points with a bank card. The points are used to buy the estore items.(example: a charm is 1,500 points. that is $1.50.)
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #3
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

The way you buy e-store points is by purchasing them with a credit card at the e-store.
But, you can also gift e-store points to someone else, and I think this is where you get estore points codes. When you receive them as a gift, then you can redeem them as e-store points code.
If you just want to buy e-store points for yourself, though, just make an account and click on e-store points, and then you can buy them, and they'll always be on that account that you bought them on, no code required.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 04:46 AM   #4
\/Meet My Labs!\/

UK KinzQueen has a spectacular aura about

Old 08-02-2009, 04:58 AM   #5

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Sorry, but I'm really not sure how that works. I only have a North American account. The information may be available on your estore screen since you live in the UK.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by UK KinzQueen
I may be wrong, but I think all transactions are done in dollars, but if you have a major credit card like visa or mastercard it should work. When you get to the estore I think there is a way to set the time zone and if you set it to your own that may tell you. Sorry I can't help any more with this question.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I've traveled internationally and used my credit cards with no problem. The bank controlling your credit card will do the dollars/pounds conversion for you, although there might be a small fee. So you would pick how much you want to spend in dollars and the bank will convert it to pounds when they send you the bill.

You purchase epoints in $10 increments.

10USD = just under 6 GBP

Currency Exchange Converter
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You can purchase e-store points is by going to the e-store, creating an account, and purchasing them with a credit card. To create an account, just go to the e-store and click the 'Open an Account' button and fill out all of the required information. Here's where you can find it:

Click the image to open in full size.

You can also receive e-store points if someone else purchases them with THEIR credit card, and then sends them to you. The way this works, is the person purchases them for you with their credit card and then sends them to you. You will then receive a code which you then can redeem at the e-store.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

You get them by Purchasing them with a Credit Card at the eStore, you buy Virtual WW Items with eStore Points! First you must open an account though. People may send you eStore points too!(Not on WW world)
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed